Marion Wilmot M.Ost D.O Osteopath
Handcross, Haywards Heath
01444 401271 / 07812 924753
Osteopathy works with the structure and function of the body and aims to focus on restoring the health of the body by treating the musculoskeletal framework.
Osteopathy can help with a wide range of symptoms including:
- Lower Back Pain (+/- Sciatica)
- Neck and Upper Back Pain
- Joint Pain - Shoulders / Elbows / Wrists / Hands / Hips / Knees / Feet
- Sports Injuries
- The affects of trauma - eg. Whiplash
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) - eg. from occupational habits
- Postural Problems
- Stiffness associated with age
- Musculoskeletal symptoms associated with chronic conditions. eg. Osteoarthritis & Asthma
Osteopathy can also help pregnant and post natal women. Treatment helps the mother prepare for, and adapt to the postural changes that occur in pregnancy.
Please feel free to ring me for some free advice if you are unsure whether Osteopathy can help with your symptoms.
Training, qualifications & experience
Marion graduated from the London School of Osteopathy with a Masters degree in Osteopathy (M.Ost). This included studies in functional, structural and cranial techniques as well as sports massage.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Initial consultation and following treatments - £42
Maps & Directions
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays