Hypnotherapy And Health Centre
84 Dyer Street
01285 658182 / 07516 645005
I am a Bio-dynamic Cranio-sacral therapist working to support growth, vitality and wellbeing.
- Craniosacral therapy is a subtle yet profound method of healing, which is attracting increasing interest for its gentle and effective approach.
- It works on many levels - mental, physical and emotional.
- The treatments involve light and gentle touch with the head, spine and body, whilst the client is lying fully clothed on the couch.
- My focus is to provide a therapeutic environment within a safe, contained and supportive space in which my clients can allow their healing process to unfold.
Clients may experience a profound sense of relaxation, emotional release and inner harmony.
Training, qualifications & experience
I gained my qualification in Bio-dynamic Cranio-sacral therapy in 2012 with Resonance Trainings.
- I am fully accredited by the Cranio-sacral Therapy Association.
- I continue to attend post graduate courses to enhance my practice.
Other available therapies
I qualified in Swedish massage in October 2015.
It has been interesting to learn another approach to working with the body.
The more I work with massage the more I bring in my intuition to suit my clients needs.
Massage suits clients who prefer a more tangible holistic therapy.
I feel there is a place for all therapies and we need to find one that best tailors our individual needs.
I gauge my session to accommodate my clients. whether that is after exercise or purely for relaxation.
Adults - ( 45 - 60 minutes)
Children - ( 30 - 45 minutes)
One Hour - £40
90 Minutes - £60
If you would like to make an appointment, please call, email or text.
Maps & Directions
Weekend and evening appointments available.