0121 244 9096 / 07980 939744
I am committed to providing the highest standard of care and I am able to help patients with a broad spectrum of illnesses. Post graduate training includes Affiliation with Zita West providing acupuncture to enhance all aspects of fertility, from conception through to birth, including IVF.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (hons) LicAc Three year full time degree in association with Oxford Brookes 2004
- Full Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Zita West Affiliated Acupuncture Practitioner for Infertility and IVF
- Traditional Five Element Acupuncture Practitioner qualified with a BA (Hons) Degree in Acupuncture obtained in 2004
- Full Member of the British Acupuncture Council for all Health Conditions from Back Pain, Migraine, Period Problems and Menopause.
Initial Consultation, 2 hours - £60
Follow up appointments, 1 hour - £40
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions