Lucy Franklin MAR
Lucy Franklin MAR at LK Reflexology provides mobile treatments covering South London and Croydon.
Lucy Franklin MAR at LK Reflexology:
- is a professionally qualified and fully insured Reflexologist.
- is a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR).
- is a graduate of the prestigious London College of Reflexology and holds a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.
- offers home visits and flexible treatment times, including evenings and weekends.
- focuses treatments for women (including pregnancy), and babies and children.
- has a special interest in endocrine disorders, e.g. underactive thyroid.
- provides gentle treatments using a lighter pressure for a pain-free approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
Lucy trained at the London School of Reflexology which is owned by Louise Keet, author of the 'Reflexology Bible'.
She studied Reflexology for both feet and hands and qualified with an ABC Awards Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology in 2012.
Specialist treatments for Pre-conception, Pregnancy and Post Natal Care Reflexology are available.
Foot Reflexology £40 (1 hour appointment)
£25 (30 minute appointment)
Child (Age 16 and under) £30 per treatment (up to 1 hour)
Hand Reflexology £25 (30 minute appointment)
- The 1sttreatment includes a free 15-20 minute consultation where a brief medical history is taken.
- Gift Vouchers are available.
- South London and Croydon
Battersea, Wandsworth, Clapham, Balham, Streatham, Norbury, Thornton Heath, Selhurst, South Norwood, Waddon, Wallington, Carshalton, Sutton.
Other areas may be available upon request.
Monday – Friday 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 6.00pm
I will be unable to provide a treatment for you if you have a high fever or a foot infection, i.e. Athlete’s Foot, severe verrucae. In the case of a foot infection, hand Reflexology may be offered instead.
Please note: I require at least 24 hours’ notice if a treatment has to be rearranged or cancelled. Many thanks.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions