I am a physiotherapist that specialises in treating individuals with neurological conditions; this includes Stroke, Brain injury, MS, Parkinson's, Spinal cord injury, Guillain-Barre and other neurological conditions.
I treat people in their own home environment and cover the areas of Somerset and Wiltshire. I have 8 years clinical experience, working in both the NHS and Private sectors and am registered with the HCPC and CSP.
Training, qualifications & experience
Degree: BSc. Hons Physiotherapy - 2.1
- Bobath Introduction. Janice Champion. Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey:
“What is Normal Movement?” (2 days, 22-23/11/08). Assessment & Treatment (2 days, 10-11/01/09). Assessment & Treatment (2 days, 07-08/02/09).
- SSNP Stroke Conference, Manchester (2 days, completed 09-10/09/10).
- Acupuncture Foundation Course. Lesley Pattenden, Bradley Associates, Rochdale (6 days, completed 18/11/10).
- Bobath Gait & Balance workshop. Jenny Williams. Macclesfield Hospital (1 day,16/07/11).
- Bobath Recovery of the Upper Limb workshop. Jenny Williams. Macclesfield Hospital (1 day, 05/11/11).
- Saeboflex functional dynamic hand orthoses. Horsham Hospital (2 days 26-27/10/12).
- Huntington’s Disease Forum. Basingstoke Hospital (1 day 09/11/12).
- Developments in Spinal Injury. The Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre, Salisbury District Hospital (1 day 13/12/12).
- Functional Electrical Stimulation. Odstock, Salisbury District Hospital (1 day 14/12/12)
- Managing Behaviours that Challenge in Brain Injury. Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability, Putney (1 day 29/01/13).
Treatment - £50 per hour
Travel - £10 flat rate and £1 per mile from BA2 7HA
Maps & Directions