Welcome to Heathcote Holistics, a home based complementary therapy practice offering an excellent service right in the heart of Whitnash, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Whether you are looking for a soothing massage, relaxation, healing for the mind body and spirit or personal transformation using the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) I offer something for everyone.
Here at Heathcote Holistics a more holistic, spiritual approach is taken. I incorporate crystals and complementary healing techniques into many of the treatments.
The treatments I offer promote relaxation and balance which is perhaps the most important key to health and well-being. When we are completely relaxed our own natural healing mechanism is more active.
Treatments include: Reiki, Reflexology, Pregnancy Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Crystal Therapy, Hopi Ear Candles, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
I also have an on-line shop where you can purchase gift vouchers and holistic gifts.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications are as follows:
- Anatomy & Physiology – Diploma
- Reflexology – Diploma
- Reflexology for pregnancy – Certificate
- Aromatherapy – Diploma
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – Master practitioner (AMT)
- Matrix Reimprinting – Practitioner
- Crystal Therapy – Diploma
- Crystal Therapy – Advanced course
- Hopi Ear Candles – Certificate
- Indian Head Massage – Diploma
- Usui Tibetan Reiki – Master Level
- Angelic Reiki – Master Level
- Certificate in NLP for Practitioners
- The Balance Procedure – Advanced Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy™
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
Photos & videos
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
9AM - 6PM Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 10AM - 2PM Saturday