Lorna Spicer MBRA CNHC
Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre
155 Barkers Lane
- I founded Three Counties Reflexology in 1995, I run a busy practise from my home in Yelden and also work at the MS therapy centre in Bedford treating people with multiple sclerosis.
- REFLEXOLOGY: Reflex points on the feet correspond to all areas of the body. Massage techniques release blocked energy and bring the body back to balance and harmony. Helps to build a stronger immune system, improves circulation and increases the body's energy levels.
- INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE: A wonderfully relaxing back and shoulder massage, including the neck and head and finishing with a facial massage.
- HOPI EAR CANDLES: A relaxing non-invasive treatment which can help with the treatment of sinusitis, rhinitis, earwax, earache and irritation of the ears.
- ORGANIC FACIAL: Your skin will be pampered and nourished during this facial using 'botanicals' organic products: Including a ten minute hand and arm massage.
- NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: This invigorating massage includes Japanese face massage, Indian face massage, acupressure and facial reflexology. These techniques improve the complexion, remove toxins, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots. The muscles in the face will strengthen and tone helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines.
Training, qualifications & experience
1995 Qualified with The Bayly School of Reflexology.
2005 City & Guilds certificate in Indian Head Massage (distinction).
2005 certificate in Thermo-Auricular Therapy (Hopi ear candle) with Kathopia Therapies.
2010 Practitioners diploma in Hot stone Reflexology.
2010 Reflexology for head and back problems and Multiple Sclerosis with The Academy of Effective Reflexology postgraduate courses.
2013: Practitioners Diploma in Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation.
2015: Diploma in hand, arm, leg and foot massage (HALF) with Gateway.
2015: Diploma in beauty facials:
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
Natural Lift Facial massage.
Hopi ear candles followed by a facial massage.
Indian Head Massage
100% ORGANIC FACIALS.
REFLEXOLOGY: one hour treatment: £30: ( book a course of 4 treatments for £100)*
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE:45min. treatment: £25:
HOPI EAR CANDLES:followed by a facial massage: 40mins. £25.(book a course of 4 treatments for £80)*
NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: 40 mins. £25.( book a course of 4 treatments for £80)*
ORGANIC FACIAL: one hour: £30
ORGANIC FACIAL: 30 minutes: £20
GIFT VOUCHERS available.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW CLIENTS! Book any one treatment for £20:
Book any two treatments for only £35:
* payable in advance
Phone or email us for a free consultation and more information about any of the treatments.
A member of the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Maps & Directions
Wednesday evening, Thursday 9am to 8pm: Friday 9am to 8pm: Some Saturdays