Lorna Spicer MBRA CNHC
- I founded Three Counties Reflexology in 1995, I also offer Indian head massage, Hopi ear candles, organic facials and natural lift facial massage. I run a busy practise from my home in Yelden and also work at the MS therapy centre in Bedford treating people with multiple sclerosis.
- From July 2017 I will also have a new practice in Portesham Dorset and will work from here every fortnight.
- REFLEXOLOGY: Reflex points on the feet correspond to all areas of the body. Massage techniques release blocked energy and bring the body back to balance and harmony. Helps to build a stronger immune system, improves circulation and increases the body's energy levels.
- INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE: A wonderfully relaxing back and shoulder massage, including the neck and head and finishing with a facial massage.
- HOPI EAR CANDLES: A relaxing non-invasive treatment which can help with the treatment of sinusitis, rhinitis, earwax, earache and irritation of the ears. Treatment finishes with a mini facial which includes facial reflexology.
- ORGANIC FACIAL: Your skin will be pampered and nourished during this facial using 'botanicals' and 'Neal's Yard Remedies' organic products: Including a ten minute hand and arm massage OR head massage.
- NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: This invigorating massage includes Japanese face massage, Indian face massage, acupressure and facial reflexology. These techniques improve the complexion, remove toxins, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots. The muscles in the face will strengthen and tone helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines.
Training, qualifications & experience
1995 Qualified with The Bayly School of Reflexology.
2005 City & Guilds certificate in Indian Head Massage (distinction).
2005 certificate in Thermo-Auricular Therapy (Hopi ear candles)
2010 Reflexology for head and back problems and Multiple Sclerosis with The Academy of Effective Reflexology postgraduate courses.
2013: Practitioners Diploma in Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation.
2015: Diploma in hand, arm, leg and foot massage (HALF) with Gateway.
2015: Diploma in beauty facials:
REFLEXOLOGY: one hour treatment: £30: book a course of 4 treatments for £100 (payable in advance.)
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE:45min. treatment: £25: book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
HOPI EAR CANDLES:followed by a facial massage: 40mins. £25.book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: 40 mins. £25.book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
ORGANIC FACIAL: one hour: £30
ORGANIC FACIAL: 30 minutes: £20
GIFT VOUCHERS available.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW CLIENTS! Book any one treatment for £20:
Book any two treatments at the same time for only £35:
(Not valid for home visits)
Phone or email us for a free consultation and more information about any of the treatments.
A member of the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare council.
We only use ORGANIC or NATURAL products in all our treatments.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Yelden: Wednesday 9-1pm / 6.30-8.30pm - weekly Yelden: Thursday 9-8pm - fortnightly Yelden: Friday 9-8pm- fortnightly Portesham: Fortnightly Thursdays, Friday's 9-8pm / Saturday 9-1pm