Bridge Street Chambers
72 Bridge Street
Welcome to brooklynwellnessMCR!
I studied at the Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences in New York and received a degree in Occupational Studies, Massage Therapy. After a decade of working in New York as a full time massage therapist and building a successful private practice in both Manhattan and Brooklyn I am now living and working in Manchester city centre. I offer sessions in increments of 60/75/90 minutes.
My areas of focus and specialty are:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy & Post-Natal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Medical Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Massage for Migraines
- Infant Massage
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor Degree, Psychology, James Madison University 2002
- Associate Degree in Occupational Studies, Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences, Massage Therapy, 2008
- New York State Licensed Massage Therapist, 2009
- Pre/Post Natal Massage Certification, 2009
- Trigger Point Therapy, 2009
- Massage for Migraines, 2009
- Certification for Infant Massage, 2012
- PSOAS, 2013
- Myofascial Assessment of the Abdomen, Ribcage and Pelvis, 2014
- Jaw, Ears & Base of the Skull, 2014
- Emergency First Aid at Work, 2016
Photos & videos
Please contact me at brooklynwellnessMCR@gmail.com for prices and package options.
Please visit my website for more detailed information. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions