The Back & Body Clinic
15 Tudor Court
Wootton Hope Drive
Sports/Remedial Massage & Reflexology in Olney and Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
I provide sports/remedial, deep tissue and pregnancy massage therapy and reflexology treatments from my relaxing home studio in Olney and also cover Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell and surrounding areas in the Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire borders.
I have specialised in:
- Sports Massage Therapy & Deep Tissue Massage to treat pain
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology
- Pregnancy Massage
I also see clients for a wide range of general conditions and am a trained aromatherapist.
Bodylynx is the concept of Lisa Dobson, who wishes to combine her knowledge of being an athlete with the benefits that sports and complementary therapy offer. Body”lynx” massage fusion uniquely blends clinical sports massage and eastern therapies which together bring about really effective treatment by aiming to link the body and provide balance.
That said; treatments can be pure sports, pure wellbeing or a fusion (especially useful if you are not sure what you like yet!). I am known for a strong massage that is both effective at managing and improving pain/injury and is relaxing, although this can easily be tailored down to a light and relaxing treatment if preferred. Massage pressure is a personal thing, and treatments will always been bespoke to your preference. Integrated bodywork treatment options that really impact on my clients pain/wellbeing is why I believe I’ve had such success in building my reputation and business. Bodylynx has been developed to provide an inclusive range of therapies to a variety of clients, from athletes and sportspeople of all levels, business executives and people wishing to discover how complementary therapy can enrich their lives and improve their wellbeing.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC LEVEL 4 SPORTS THERAPY MASSAGE with St Marys University
- ADVANCED REFLEXOLOGY TECHNIQUES CERTIFICATE
- ITEC LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES, CONSISTING OF:
- ITEC LEVEL 3 REFLEXOLOGY
- ITEC LEVEL 3 AROMATHERAPY
- ITEC LEVEL 3 ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- ITEC LEVEL 3 MASSAGE
- CPD FOUNDATION IN CLINICAL MASSAGE with the JING Institute
- PRACTITIONER DIPLOMA PREGNANCY MASSAGE
- PRACTITIONER DIPLOMA INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- CPD REFLEXOLOGY FOR PREGNANCY & FERTILITY with Sally Earlam
- CPD SPINAL MANIPULATION with OMT Osteopaths
- CPD SHOULDER MASTERCLASS with Adam Meakins Physiotherapist
- CPD HOT STONE REFLEXOLOGY with Sally Earlam
- CPD TREATMENT OF PAIN: LOWER BACK with the JING Institute
- CPD HOT STONE FUSION MASSAGE with the Seed Institute
- CPD TREATMENT OF PAIN: NECK & SHOULDER with the JING Institute
Photos & videos
£25 - 30 Minutes
£45 - 60 Minutes
£65 - 90 Minutes
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions