Liberty Home Physio
Older Adult Home Visiting Physiotherapy including general deterioration, osteoporosis / rheumatoid physio, pre/post op, chest physio, joint and muscle pain, falls prevention with full home assessment, care homes, dementia support etc.
See www.libertyhomephysio.co.uk for more information
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Physiotherapy HCPC / CSP registered
BN Nursing (no active registration at this time) - 10 years experience as orthopaedic theatre nurse
Physiotherapy - 7 years NHS experience
- Home assessments responding to joint and muscle issues, neurological issues (stroke, MS) falls, orthopaedics and respiratory referrals
- Community Outpatient service - Full assessments, including falls assessment, chest physio for COPD and asthma exacerbations, dizziness, exercise and provision of equipment
- Balance and Safety Class - falls prevention exercise class with health education talks
- Generic / Stroke Rehab ward - helping patients regain their independence for safe discharge home following stroke and prolonged hospital admission.
- Rapid response physio combining nursing and physiotherapy input working with falls prevention, joint/muscle issues, neurological issues, respiratory referrals, post op patients, early supported discharges, hospital admission prevention, basic OT assessment with provision / equipment advice.
Previous experience in: Physiotherapy Outpatients, Acute Respiratory Ward, Neurological Outpatients
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Initial Assessment - 1 hour - £80 (currently £10 discount available)
45 min - £60
30 min - £50
Exercise support package, for dementia patients or individuals requiring more support
4 x 20min appointments over two weeks - £100
Appointments / Visits based on client requirements please call for more information - 07565 017853
Maps & Directions