Liberty Home Physio
Older Adult Home Visiting Physiotherapy including general deterioration, osteoporosis / rheumatoid physio, pre/post op, chest physio, joint and muscle pain, falls prevention with full home assessment, care homes, dementia support etc.
See www.libertyhomephysio.co.uk for more information
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Physiotherapy HCPC / CSP registered
BN Nursing (no active registration at this time) - 10 years experience as orthopaedic theatre nurse
Physiotherapy - 7 years NHS experience
- Home assessments responding to joint and muscle issues, neurological issues (stroke, MS) falls, orthopaedics and respiratory referrals
- Community Outpatient service - Full assessments, including falls assessment, chest physio for COPD and asthma exacerbations, dizziness, exercise and provision of equipment
- Balance and Safety Class - falls prevention exercise class with health education talks
- Generic / Stroke Rehab ward - helping patients regain their independence for safe discharge home following stroke and prolonged hospital admission.
- Rapid response physio combining nursing and physiotherapy input working with falls prevention, joint/muscle issues, neurological issues, respiratory referrals, post op patients, early supported discharges, hospital admission prevention, basic OT assessment with provision / equipment advice.
Previous experience in: Physiotherapy Outpatients, Acute Respiratory Ward, Neurological Outpatients
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Initial Assessment - 1 hour - £80 (currently £10 discount available)
45 min - £60
30 min - £50
Exercise support package, for dementia patients or individuals requiring more support
4 x 20min appointments over two weeks - £100
Appointments / Visits based on client requirements please call for more information - 07565 017853
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions