Body Sweet Symphony
07582 164 197
My name is Laminn and I am a fully qualified and fully insured Sports Remedial & Holistic Massage Therapist. I am based in Uxbridge UB8 area and practice at my home based treatment room. This is where the majority of my appointments are. I can also provide mobile treatments if needed, within a 10 mile round trip (5 mile radius) of my home. My prices include travel of this distance, any additional mileage will have an extra travel charge.
I specialise in sports remedial massage but also provide deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, Swedish/holistic massage, pregnancy massage, Indian Head massage and Thai foot massage.
I have also completed my Oncology Massage Practitioner Diploma and therefore qualified to massage cancer patients.
For further information, please visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate Sports Massage Therapy (grade:Merit)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma Massage, inclu. Anatomy & Physiology (grade:Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate Indian Head Massage (grade:Distinction)
- MSCM Certificate in Massage for Pregnancy
- Advanced Massage Certificates:
Trigger Point Therapy
Hot Stone Massage/Therapy
Thai Foot Massage
Deep Tissue Techniques for Shoulder and Upper Limb
Advanced Massage Techniques for Footballers
Advanced Massage Techniques for Runners
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)& Embody
- Fully insured through CThA
- Have treated athletes from many sporting disciplines, including running, cycling, martial arts etc. as well as stressed office workers with poor posture.
- Worked at spinal care clinic providing remedial massage to patients with various musculoskeletal conditions.
- Worked at various events providing sports massage, including London and Brighton Marathon, Royal Parks Half Marathon, Thames Path Challenge, Middlesex Cricket Club, Emirates Stadium, Midnight Walk, Marble Hill Park Walk etc.
- Charity volunteer work in Sarajevo for Healing Hands Network. I provided massage therapy to patients who suffered from the Bosnian War, left with PTSD, mental and physical scars.
Please visit my website for details on treatments and prices
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||Burmese, some French, a little Spanish|