Body Sweet Symphony
07582 164 197
My name is Laminn and I am a fully qualified Sports Remedial & Holistic Massage Therapist. I am based in Uxbridge UB8 area and practice at my home based treatment room. This is where the majority of my appointments are. I can also provide mobile treatments in the comfort of your own home, where required. The charge for mobile travel is £5 flat rate which covers up to a 10 mile round trip (5 mile radius) of my home. Further distances will have an additional mileage charge of 50p per extra mile.
I specialise in sports remedial massage but also provide deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, Swedish/holistic massage, pregnancy massage, Indian Head massage, Thai foot massage, warm bamboo Massage and oncology Massage.
For further information, please visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate Sports Massage Therapy
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma Massage, inclu. Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate Indian Head Massage
- MSCM Certificate in Massage for Pregnancy
- Advanced Massage Certificates:
- Trigger Point Therapy
Hot Stone Massage/Therapy
Thai Foot Massage
Warm Bamboo Massage
Deep Tissue Techniques for Shoulder and Upper Limb
Advanced Massage Techniques for Footballers
Advanced Massage Techniques for Runners
- Diploma in Oncology Massage
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)& Embody
- Member of Sports Massage Association (SMA)
- Fully insured through CThA
- Have treated athletes from many sporting disciplines, including running, cycling, martial arts etc. as well as stressed office workers with poor posture.
- Worked at spinal care clinic providing remedial massage to patients with various musculoskeletal conditions.
- Worked at various events providing sports massage, including London and Brighton Marathon, Royal Parks Half Marathon, Thames Path Challenge, Middlesex Cricket Club, Emirates Stadium, Midnight Walk, Marble Hill Park Walk etc.
- Charity volunteer work in Sarajevo for Healing Hands Network. I provided massage therapy to patients who suffered from the Bosnian War, left with PTSD, mental and physical scars.
Please visit my website for details on treatments and prices
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||Burmese, some French, a little Spanish|