Keith Tomes - Physio Norwich
302 Bowthorpe Road
Physio Norwich was established in 1989 by lead clinician Keith Tomes MCSP in 1989.
I offer expert, professional treatment for all muscle, joint, ligament and nerve related conditions for all ages regardless of cause of the condition.
Range of treatments include: Acupuncture, massage, manipulation, Ultrasound, laser, other electrotherapy, traction, mobilisation, stretching, exercise instruction, self help advice and programmes,
Kinesiotaping/strapping. posture correction, ergonomic advice.
Training, qualifications & experience
Keith Tomes Lead clinician qualified from The West Middlesex Hospital School of Physiotherapy in 1984.
Acupuncture - completed 1985
Career progression - Hillingdon Hospital
- Crow Hill Rehabilitation centre for Coal Miners and NHS outpatients
- The N and N Hospital, Dereham Hospital
- Norwich Sports Village( Virgin Active ) sports injury clinic
- Physio Norwich Established 1989
Sports Injury experience - Haringey Athletics club sports injuries clinic
- Crystal Palace Sports injury clinic
- British Judo Championships
- Womens AAA Finals
- Mansfield Town Football club Physio
- Norwich and North Walsham Rugby Clubs
- Womens UK under 21 Squash team
- City of Norwich Athletics club
- Providing Physio support to numerous local amateur sports teams in Norwich
Physio Norwich is able to offer treatment, advice and management of all muscle joint ligament and nerve related conditions in all ages whatever the cause, be it due to osteoarthritis, sports injury, riad traffic accident or other.
We offer specialist help in the management of - Whiplash associated disorders
- neck, back and spinal problems
- occupational health
- Sports injuries
Initial appointment £39
Follow up appointments £35
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions