01926 470038 / 07813 120747
Kathleen Conway has been in practice for 20 years and has extensive experience in treating all generations including babies from 6 months old. Kathleen takes great pride in her care and attention given to each individual something which is invaluable when a decision to have treatment is made. Some of the conditions which are very popularly treated are backache, back pain, dental pain,headaches, neck ache and nausea but often people will combine acupuncture with conventional treatment to enhance and improve other conditions and overall sense of health and wellbeing.
Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine have been in existence and practiced now for thousands of years everything it has to offer in natural treatment gives people a growing confidence of its benefits, this is my experience in the last 20 years.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1994 Tradtional Acupuncture College UK Licentiate in Acupuncture
- 1998 College of Integrated Chinese Medicine Postgrad. Theory of TCM
- 1999 Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hangzhou China Advanced Clinical Internship program in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2005 Shulan College of Chinese Medicine Chinese Herbal Medicine
- 2013 College of Integrated Chinese Medicine course director Julian Scott
- 2000-2014 Tse Qigong Centre Instructor of Dayan system Qigong
Diploma in Paediatric acupuncture
- 2014 Oxford Seminars Making Herbal preparations
Member of the British Acupuncture Council
Member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK
Member of the Tse Qigong Centre
- Traditional Acupuncture Consultation/ Treatment
- Adults £70/£50
- Adults concessions £65/£45
- Babies-ages 6months-2yrs £40/£25
- Children-ages 2yrs-12yrs £50/30
- Teenagers £55/40
- Acupressure/Moxa and Tuina are included in the price
- Traditional Chinese herbs Consultation/follow up session
- Adults £70 plus cost of individual herbal prescription/£50 plus herbs
- Traditional Acupuncture and herbs Consultation/Treatment
- Adults £70/50 just add cost of herbs
- Children add cost of herbs/ only when treating already
- Qigong Instruction please enquire
Please eat a light meal before coming to treatment and try not to wear heavy perfumes and scents and wear relaxed clothing if possible.
Please try to be on time for appointments and let me know if you are going to be delayed .
At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment and as much notice to change appointments would be appreciated.
In the case of children please try not to double book your children with other activities on appointment days and again as much notice as possible if you need to change appointments please would be very much appreciated.
I am very happy to help with anything you may like to discuss over the phone and I am always willing to help if I can.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions