Karla Perentin MBAcC
95 Replingham Road
I am a fully qualified and experienced Acupuncturist, Reflexologist and Aromatherapist, providing services within the Wandsworth and Wimbledon areas.
I have completed extensive training and hold a BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Northern College of Acupuncture. I have studied Reflexology in 2005 at The London College of Reflexology, where I assisted teaching for 2 years. Following that, in 2005, I enrolled into The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy where I studied Clinical Aromatherapy.
My particular interests include women’s health, gynaecology and fertility, supporting women and their partners during pre-conception, throughout pregnancy and post-partum.
I am also able to offer support with muscular-skeletal issues in addition to a wide range of general conditions including stress, insomnia, headaches and digestive complaints.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (hons) Acupuncture at Northern College Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Gynaecology and Fertility - Jani White
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy and Childbirth - Jani White
- Diploma in Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Diploma in Musculo-Skeletal Problems
- Diploma in Medical Qigong
- Diploma in Reflexology
- Diploma in Pregnancy and Fertility Reflexology
- Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy
I offer the following therapies:
- Auricular acupuncture
- Moxibustion & cupping therapy
- Qi Gong
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions