Karen Scott MAR
Leading a busy lifestyle does takes its toll on the body and mind, and you often end up feeling run down, lethargic and being vulnerable to infections, muscular tension, etc. A reflexology treatment is an ideal way of coping with this.
My home-based treatment clinic is a light and airy room on the first floor of my home which is an ideal place for you to come and relax, De-stress and leave all your worries behind.
If Amesbury is to far for you, then why not book and visit me in the Community Centre at Middle Wallop, where i also have a clinic.
I also offer mobile visits which can provide you with a relaxing environment to De-stress in your own home. No need to travel home after. I cover an area within 20 miles of Amesbury.
I am a fully Qualified and Insured Reflexologist and a Full Member of Association of Reflexologists (AoR).
Reflexology is a complementary therapy which can be received by anyone at any age, from babies and children to the elderly. It involves the application of gentle pressure to reflex points in the feet, hands and face. These reflex points correspond to all the organs, glands and parts of the body. Stimulating these reflexes properly may help with a variety of health problems in a natural way, such as:
- Chronic back pain.
- Stress related conditions: hypertension, migraines, Insomnia, Anxiety, Digestive problems (such as IBS).
- Hormone imbalances.
- Fertility and much more.
Preparation for labour
Hot & Cold Stone Reflexology
Indian Head massage
Hopi Ear candling
Functional Reflex Therapy
Training, qualifications & experience
- VTCT level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.
- VTCT in Indian Head Massage.
- VTCT in Thermal Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candles).
- Diploma in Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care.
- Qualified in Hot Stone Reflexology
- Fully trained in Functional Reflex Therapy.
I have worked for over 15 years with children and adults with Special Needs and challenging behaviour.
Other available therapies
Indian Head Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Hot Stone Reflexology, Functional Reflex Therapy, Preconception Reflexology, Pregnancy Care Reflexology, Preparation for Labour, Postnatal care
- Reflexology Taster Treatment: 20 minutes £12
- Reflexology Hands: 25 minutes £15
- Reflexology Feet: 50 minutes £35
- Functional Reflex Therapy: 20 minutes £15
- Preconception Reflexology: 60 minutes £40
- Pregnancy Care Reflexology: 60 minutes £40
- Preparation for Labour: 60 minutes £45
- Postnatal care: 60 minutes £40
- Hot Stone Reflexology: 1 hour 15 minutes £40
- Hopi Ear Candling: 30 minutes (approx) £20
- Indian Head Massage: 25 minutes £25
15% Military Discount on verification of service!
Fully Qualified and Insured.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Saturday 10am to 9pm