Justine Robinson M.Ost D.O Osteopath
The Carlton Clinic
80 Victoria Road
01293 784200 / 07974 036531
Osteopathy is a form of non-invasive manual therapy that focuses on the total health of the body by treating the musculoskeletal framework, in order to positively affect the natural function of multiple systems, which may be causing a wide range of symptoms.
What can Osteopathy help? -
- Lower Back Pain (+/- Sciatica)
- Neck and Upper Back Pain
- Joint Pain - Shoulders / Elbows / Wrists / Hands / Hips / Knees / Feet
- Sports Injuries
- The affects of trauma - eg. Whiplash
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) - eg. from occupational habits
- Postural Problems
- Stiffness associated with age
- Musculoskeletal symptoms associated with chronic conditions. eg. Osteoarthritis & Asthma
Cranial Osteopathy -
Cranial osteopathy is a gentle, safe and effective form of treatment for babies and children. Very specific, skilled, light pressure is applied where necessary to assist the natural ability of the body to release the stress and tension that can arise from the birth process especially if it was a traumatic!
Osteopathy can also help pregnant and post natal women. Treatment helps the mother prepare for, and adapt to the postural changes that occur in pregnancy.
- If you are uncertain whether osteopathy can help with your particular complaint, just give me a call for free advice, otherwise more details can be found on my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Justine has recently taken over the Carlton Clinic from its previous owners. She graduated from the European School of Osteopathy in Maidstone, Kent, with an Integrated Masters Degree in Osteopathy. Her studies included structural, functional, visceral and cranial techniques. Prior to this, Justine completed a Diploma in Sports Therapy at Chichester College, incorporating injury rehabilitation, sports massage, and the management of sports injuries.
With the combination of skills gathered from these subjects and her further studies, Justine creates a very individual approach to treatment, tailoring it to the patients needs.
Justine has developed as a practitioner who enjoys working with all age groups, from babies to ageing adults, maternity patients and athletes. Being an avid sportswoman has fuelled her interest in sports and general injuries, their prevention, and rehabilitation back to normal and improved function. Justine has recently taken part in a CPD course studying “The Perrin Technique”, which is a combination of techniques used to assess and assist the symptoms associated with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E & Fibromyalgia.
- Osteopathy Appointments – £40.00
• Osteopathic Massage (30 mins) – £40.00
• Osteopathic Massage (60 mins) – £55.00
• Saturday Appointments – £45.00
• Cranial Osteopathy for babies – New consultation (45 mins) – £40.00
• Cranial Osteopathy for babies – Continuing treatments (30 mins) – £35.00
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm Saturdays - 9am - 2pm