01883 744543 / 07907 787231
- Have been surfing the waves or the internet too long and feel like your back is
getting pay back.
- Spent the weekend gardening and are now suffering the consequences.
- Have pulled a muscle or just ache from exercise or work.
- Need to relax with a gentle massage.
- Fancy spoiling yourself with an aromatherapy session.
- Need to boost your sense of well-being with a reflexology treatment.
Why not contact me today to book an appointment?
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been practising Complementary Therapies since 2001.
I have ITEC and VTCT qualifications in Aromatherapy, Body Massage, Sports Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology. I also have a series of certificates in Advanced Clinical Massage, Pregnancy Massage and On-site Chair Massage.
Having worked as a therapist for several years in hospitals I am a registered NHS Complementary Therapist, and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
1st treatments include a consultation which may take 15 minutes or so of your time.
Indian Head Massage: £25
One hour Reflexology: £30
One hour Massage: £40
Prices are for therapies at my treatment room in Bletchingley, please add £5 for treatments at Ingledale Therapy Centre, Oxted, and £10 for home visits.
First appointments 8am, last 8pm Mon to Fri. 8 am to 1pm on Sat.
Why not treat someone you know with a Gift Voucher?
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions