Jill McMichael, Soothe The Sole Reflexology
5 Pine Crescent
My name is Jill McMichael and I am a fully qualified Practitioner of Reflexology and a full member of the Association of Reflexologists. I work from home running my business 'Soothe the Sole', this means I can be flexible with treatment times and days for clients.
Reflexology is a holistic, non-invasive therapy that can be performed on various parts of the body, I am trained working on hands, feet and face. These areas are believed to correspond to organs and energies within the body. With the use of pressure, massage and specific techniques, balance can be brought back to the body in a gentle and relaxing way.
Reflexology promotes relaxation, aids sleep and helps the body to de-stress.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practitioner of Reflexology, Merit pass, from The Complementary School - 2015
- Ayurvedic Facial Reflexology course, Helen Harris - 2015
- Ayurvedic Facial Reflexology 1 hour treatment (15 min initial consultation) - £30
- Foot Reflexology 1 hour treatment (30 min initial consultation) - £30
- Hand Reflexology 45 min treatment (20 min initial consultation) - £25
- I have flexible working hours.
- Off street parking available.
- Treatments can be performed on ground floor level, if mobility does not allow client to climb stairs to treatment room.
Maps & Directions