01654 767917 / 07921694208
Dyfi Physio for professional and convenient physiotherapy
Dyfi Physio aims to provide professional and convenient physiotherapy and acupuncture for patients with injuries and painful conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
Dyfi Physio also provides rehabilitation for patients following insurance claims and is a provider for North Wales Police and the RAF Training Centre Fairbourne.
Clinics are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Evening and weekend appointments also available. Convenient private parking.
Our services & products
- Arthritic pain treatment
- Back treatment
- Biomechanical assessments
- Clinical pilates
- Injury rehabilitation
- Migraine headache treatment
- Muscle pain treatment
- Pain relief therapy
- Shoulder pain treatment
- Sports injury clinics
- Sports massage
- Trapped nerves treatment
- Pain Management
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Whiplash rehabilitation
- Pelvic pain
- Knee pain
Training, qualifications & experience
- Janet qualified as a Physiotherapist in 1999 at Southampton University.
- She completed her MSc, in Pain Management, at Keele University in 2010.
- She is a qualified acupuncturist and a member of the AACP (Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists).
- She has worked for the NHS in outpatients and orthopaedics in Bangor and Aberystwyth and currently works part time in Machynlleth hospital as well as private practice.
- Janet is CSP and HPC registered.
Member organisations *
£40 Assessment and advice
£35 Follow up treatments
Payment methods; cash or cheque
Maps & Directions