Suite 20-21 Second Floor
Royal Mail House
07803848793 / 07803848793
Welcome to Solent Muscle Therapy.
My name is James and I am a Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist based in Southampton.
My aim in therapy is to help you with pain and to give you a programme to prevent re occurrence. Sports Massage Therapy isn't only for those involved in sport, muscle pain and strains can happen while working over a PC or looking after the kids.
I use various modern techniques which include the following:
- Deep Tissue Manipulation
- Trigger Point Therapy
- MET (Muscle Energy Technique)
- STR (Soft Tissue Release)
- Postural Assesment
- Rehab Programmes and advice
- Pre and Post event massage
- Deep Friction
Using these methods I will aim to reduce/eliminate your pain by manipulating the tissue back to its original state using deep tissue work and trigger point therapy. The MET and STR functions are methods used to help stretch the body further than you can physically to help get the tissue back to normal function.
Some of the ailments that are treatable with therapy:
- Tension headache and migraine
- Rounded shoulders, poor posture
- Lower back pain
- Upper back pain and shoulder
- Neck pain including whiplash
- Pins-and-needles, numbness
- Pulled and tight muscles
- Achilles tendon pain
- Strains and sprains
- Tennis elbow
- Calf pain and shin splints
- Piriformis syndrome
Have a look through the other pages for free charts and give me a call if you would like to discuss your needs or book an appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained to BTEC Level 5 in sports and remedial massage therapy with the London School of Sports Massage
- First aid at work
£35 per hour with no fee for extra consultation time.
Maps & Directions