07513 670043 / 07513 670043
I am Jacob and I can help you to understand and resolve the underlying causes of a range of health and wellness problems naturally and safely.
I do this by using the kinesiology muscle test to find out exactly what is stopping your body from healing, and what steps you need to take to resolve this.
Ill health is typically a result of:
- Nutritional deficiencies. For example, a lack of Zinc which is needed in around 300 biological processes and can contribute to:
A weakened immune system due to its role in cell replication
Fatigue due to its role in the conversion of glucose to energy
Depression due to its role in the production of dopamine, an important mood regulator
- Toxins. Anything that interferes with the optimal function of biological process, including chemicals, parasites, radiation, fungus, bacteria
For example, Mercury which is found in some dental fillings, oily fish and is a by-product of many industrial processes, blocks the uptake of Zinc in the body and can poison any of the 300 biological processes where Zinc is needed.
When a person is not able to detoxify mercury, it gets stored in fatty tissue (the brain is 60% fat). Detoxification happens in the liver and is stimulated by the right vitamins, minerals, herbs and spices
- Inadequate oxygen getting to cells. We need oxygen to convert food into energy, and slightly low levels can leading to fatigue and poor concentration.
Caused by a lack of Iron, B vitamins and rancid fats in the cells
- Structural problems
Typically caused by muscles and tendons not pulling equally on bones. Caused by the factors listed here and resolved in the same way after structural adjustment.
- Infections. Under active immune system as a result of low histamine (lack of Vitamin B6, Magnesium and Zinc), nutritional deficiencies (e.g. Zinc, Iodine) and emotional stress.
- Allergies. Can be caused by excess histamine (due to toxicity, lack of Vit. C, Zinc)
- Unresolved emotional issues. 70% of our thinking is subconscious, and most of our subconscious thinking is negative. Negative emotions can cause changes in most biochemical processes, and reducing the effect of negative emotions is essential to good health.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Systematic Kinesiology awarded by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology
- Anatomy and physiology to ITEC level 3
- Diet and nutrition to ITEC level 3
- Emergency first aid at work course and certificate done with the British Red Cross
A session lasting up to an hour cost £70
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||Czech, German|
I generally work at the weekend.