Helen Galt, Massage & Beauty Therapist
(020) 7100 4389 / 07889 866706
Qualified beauty therapist with twenty one years experience now specialising pregnancy massage, reflexology, deep tissue massage and beauty. BABTAC member (British Association of Beauty Therapists And Cosmetologists).
My career began In 1995 straight after I had completed a three year combined course in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy. During that time I continued to study, two part-time courses in Aromatherapy and Reflexology. Other skills included learning I.T as the internet was new and interesting.
Between 1996 and 2001 I had worked in Gold and Silver awarded salons (Clarins & Guinot) and has trained in with many skin care brands (MD formulations, Envrion, Dermalogica, Clarins and Guinot to name a few).
I have always been keen to learn and develop new skills and spent time studying for a degree which I completed in 2004.
In 2006 I moved to London. My career given my the opportunity to see many places (working on cruise ship liner). Today I am freelance massage and beauty therapist and I continue to learn more within this ever evolving industry.
Training, qualifications & experience
- N.V.Q - Beauty Therapy Level Two & Three - 1995
- N.V.Q - Electrolysis - 1995
- I.I.H.H.T - Aromatherapy - 1996
- F.H.T - Reflexology - 1996
- Sterex International Electrolysis Blend Method - 2011
- Gill Morris Training in Advanced Electrolysis (Red Vein & Skin Tag removal) - 1998
- GateWay Workshops - Pregnancy Massage - 2011
- GateWay Workshops - Hot & Cold Stone Massage Technique - 2011
August 2013 - date
January 2013 Linda Hill Recruitment Agency for Aestheticians & Beauty Therapists
- Beauty Therapist & Spa Therapist
July 2012 Neroli in Honor Oak Park London (six months)
- Senior beauty therapist
Sept 2009 The Beauty Centre in St John’s Wood London (27 months)
- Senior beauty therapist & Assistant Manager
Oct 2008 The Beauty Clinic in Hampton Court Surrey (one year)
- Senior beauty therapist
Feb 2008 Steiner International Ltd (Spa Leisure) (12 months)
- Samsara Spa Therapist
Other available therapies
- Pregnancy massage
- Warm Bamboo massage therapy
- Hot & cold stone Therapy
- REFLEXOLOGY (60 MINS) £65
- REFLEXOLOGY (90 MINS) £75
- AROMATHERAPY (90 MINS) £90
- PREGANCY MASSAGE (60 MINS) £65
- PREGANCY MASSAGE (90 MINS) £75
- HOT STONE THERAPY MASSAGE (60 MINS) £65
- HOT STONE THERAPY MASSAGE (90 MINS) £85
- WARM BAMBOO THERAPY MASSAGE (60 MINS) £65
- WARM BAMBOO THERAPY MASSAGE (90 MINS) £85
- SWEDISH MASSAGE (60 MINS) £60
- SWEDISH MASSAGE (90 MINS) £75
- INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE (40 MINS) £45
- DEEP CLEANSE FACIAL + MASSAGE / ACCUPRESSURE POINT MASSAGE (60 MINS) £60
A client record card form has to be filled out prior to having a treatment. If you have any queries please contact me. Further information to follow.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Available 7 days a week mornings and evenings.