01454 414545 / 07776 321849
I am a qualified, professional therapist with over 11 years experience. I work in the Thornbury area and mobile covering Bristol into Chepstow and surrounding areas. I am also based at a few Chiro/Physio clinics around Bristol. I love my work and get great satisfaction from helping people. I do treatments for people of all ages, male and female, young and old.
The places I work from are easy to reach, ample parking and a bus stop, pretty much outside if coming to my place of work.
The therapies I do are:
- Swedish/Therapeutic/Holistic massage
- Deep tissue/sports/remedial
- Warm Bamboo
- Hot Stones
- Indian Head massage
- Facials with massage
- Seated/On-site chair massage for corporate days & events.
OTHER TREATMENTS INCLUDE:-
- Crystal Healing
- Ear Candling
- Facials & pampered foot treatment
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Itec diploma in holistic, sports massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and I am qualified in all the other therapies, certificated and hold full insurance to carry out treatments.
I have been self-employed for 11 years, but also I do free lance work for various clinics and a therapy centre. I will also come to you if your having a pamper/hen party and attend events as well as on-site/corporate days doing seated massage.
So please do give me a call, if I can help you with anything.
Photos & videos
- Deep Tissue/Sports - £35 for 45 minutes, £40 for 60 minutes.
- Swedish/Therapeutic/Holisti Massage
- - £25 for 30 minutes, £30 for £45 minutes and £35 for an hour, £53 for 90 minutes.
- Hot stones
- Warm Bamboo massage
- - £35 for 45 mins, £40 for 1 hour, £58 for 90 mins.
- Reflexology - £30 for 50 mins.
- Indian Head Massage - £20 for 30 mins
- Reiki - £30 for 1 hour
- Ear Candling - £30 for 1 hour, to include massage or £15 just for the ear candles treatment.
- Facials & foot pampering sessions - £30 for 1 hour.
- Reiki & Crystal Healing - £30 for 1 hour.
15% Discount on first treatment of an hour.
I carry out my treatments in a relaxing home environment, but can also do home visits. Prior to your treatment there will be a consultation and I tailor your massage on each visit according and to exactly what you need at the time, working on any tension, muscular pain or stress factors. In addition I use a selection of base oils to use in your massage, depending on skin type and medical factors. I also offer a complimentary essential oil blended with the main oils to use in your massage of your choice.
My place of work is easy to reach, ample parking and a bus stop, pretty much outside.
For any further information, please give me call.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
I am available week days, weekends and some evenings. I am pretty flexible with days and times - even on a Sunday evening! Also do home visits.