Healthplus Clinics Loughton
1A South View Road
Healthplus Clinics Loughton is part of Healthplus Clinics Ltd. Healthplus Clinics Ltd is a group of 6 clinics which was started in 2008. Healthplus Clinics Ltd was set up with the aim of improving the provision of chiropractic, osteopathy and physiotherapy to the public, private health insurance companies and rehabilitation companies. Our unique multi-disciplinary system allows Healthplus Clinics to be versatile in our treatments plans. The versatility leads to the high levels of patient satisfaction.
Training, qualifications & experience
Elliot qualified as a chiropractor in 2004 from the McTimoney Chiropractic College, Abingdon. After qualifying Elliot was offered a research position linked to the University of Wales whilst taking up an associate position in North London. Before becoming a chiropractor, Elliot had a distinguished career within the NHS working within orthopaedic departments. Elliot has had the pleasure of working at centres of excellence within the UK including: The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, St Thomas Hospital, and The Royal London Hospital.
In 2008 Elliot started Health Plus Clinics Ltd. The company grew rapidly and now provides multi-disciplinary services across East, Central and North London at 6 sites. Elliot was a founding director of Headache Clinics UK Ltd which provides headache services across the UK for those who suffer with headache and migraine. Elliot has had the pleasure of lecturing to chiropractors across the UK on research, techniques and patient management. In 2010, Elliot chose to concentrate on the clinical aspect of headache and migraine treatment and continues to work closely with neurologists in London and the South East.
Elliot suffered a major disc herniation whilst playing rugby when he was 18. Since then he has had a micro-discectomy and understands from a patient and clinical perspective the complexities of back pain. Many professional football and rugby clubs have employed Elliot’s services on complex issues relating to the back and optimum performance. Whether you are a professional athlete or an industrial athlete Elliot has a friendly and structured approach to help improve your condition. Elliot has over 10 years experience of treating professional actors and dancers.
Elliot’s greatest joy is being with his wife and children. Elliot looks forward to a successful and rewarding adventure at Healthplus Clinics Ltd.
Member organisations *
Chiropractic Prices for Initial Consultation and First Treatment – £50
- The chiropractic consultation consists of a full discussion of your presenting complaint including past and current episodes. A discussion of your general health is also taken with an emphasis of reaching your health goals.
- After understanding your presenting complaint, your chiropractor will use orthopaedic and neurological examination techniques to form a diagnosis and develop objective indicators of improvement from chiropractic treatment.
- A review of findings from consultation and examination will include your diagnosis and treatment strategy. In certain instances further investigation or referral to a specialist hospital consultant may be required and can be arranged by your chiropractor by letter or email.
- A chiropractic treatment will be conducted by your chiropractor if further investigation or referral is not required.
Chiropractic Prices for Follow Up Consultations and Treatment – £35
- Your chiropractor will review your presenting complaint and determine progress through an objective neurological and orthopaedic examination.
- Your personal chiropractor will perform a chiropractic treatment session including rehabilitation using a number of modalities including but not limited to: spinal adjustments, massage, stretching, exercise therapy, trigger point therapy.
- Any questions or further information about your presenting complaint, health issues, treatment are encouraged at every follow up appointment.
Each presenting patient is an individual and may require longer sessions. We always allow between 40 minutes to an hour for new patients and 20 to 30 minutes for each follow up consultation and treatment. Review sessions will be conducted sequentially and may take slightly longer.
Maps & Directions