Healthplus Clinics Ilford
Healthplus Clinics Ilford
163A Longwood Gardens
0208 532 0559
Healthplus Clinics Ilford is located in East London in Longwood Gardens, Clayhall. We have utilised a wealth of experience to produce a modern clinic aimed at providing relief from muscular, skeletal and a wide range of conditions. Our Ilford Clinic has specialist interests and subsequently run both Ilford Back Pain Clinics, Ilford Neck Pain Clinics, Ilford Sports Injury Clinics and Headaches & Migraine clinics. Unlike most clinics who have a chiropractor or a physiotherapist or an osteopath, Healthplus Clinics Ilford are pleased to offer all three professions from one convenient location.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a graduate of the prestigious European School of Osteopathy after studying 4 years to obtain my Masters degree in Osteopathy. I am state registered with the General Osteopathic Council and have full membership of the British Osteopathic Association. Furthering my education, I have also qualified in the art of Dry Needling (western acupuncture), Sports Massage and Kinesiology (sports taping).
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the University clinic treating a wide range of conditions and patients. I have had experience treating pre and post-natal patients as well as newborn babies and infants.
I believe osteopathy is a great and safe form of alternative medicine that all individuals can benefit from. Osteopathy can also be used in conjunction with other treatments too. Osteopaths are able to spend more time with a patient and are able to understand the needs of patients to provide the highest form of care possible.
My special interests within osteopathy are postural correction, work related injuries, neuralgia (nerve pain) and sports injuries.
Member organisations *
Ilford Osteopathy Prices for Initial Consultation and First Treatment – £50
- The osteopathic consultation consists of a full discussion of your presenting complaint including past and current episodes. A discussion of your general health is also taken with an emphasis of reaching your health goals.
- After understanding your presenting complaint, your osteopath will use orthopaedic and neurological examination techniques to form a diagnosis and develop objective indicators of improvement from osteopathic treatment.
- A review of findings from consultation and examination will include your diagnosis and treatment strategy. In certain instances further investigation or referral to a specialist hospital consultant may be required and can be arranged by your osteopath by letter or email.
- A osteopathic treatment will be conducted by your osteopath if further investigation or referral is not required.
Ilford Osteopathy Prices for Follow Up Consultations and Treatment – £40
- Your osteopath will review your presenting complaint and determine progress through an objective neurological and orthopaedic examination.
- Your personal osteopath will perform an osteopathy treatment session including rehabilitation using a number of modalities including but not limited to: spinal adjustments, massage, stretching, exercise therapy, trigger point therapy.
- Any questions or further information about your presenting complaint, health issues, treatment are encouraged at every follow up appointment.
Each presenting patient is an individual and may require longer sessions. We always allow between 40 minutes to an hour for new patients and 20 to 30 minutes for each follow up consultation and treatment. Review sessions will be conducted sequentially and may take slightly longer.
Maps & Directions