45 Bournemouth Road
David Lloyd Leisure
goPhysio has been a provider of high quality physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture and rehabilitation services for more than 10 years. We look forward to providing you with the same level of care on which we have built our excellent reputation over the years.
Why choose goPhysio?
Convenience & Choice: We offer you a choice of 3 clinic locations in the Chandlers Ford, Southampton & Dibden Purlieu areas of Hampshire. All have free onsite parking and are open from the early hours of the morning until late at night (and even weekends), to fit around you.
Experience: Our large team of chartered physiotherapists have a wealth of knowledge & experience to offer you the most up to date treatments & advice.
We make it easy: You can book an appointment online or give us a call to make an appointment. We have a dedicated admin team to help you in every way. We will even email you your individual exercise programme to help speed your recovery.
Speed: If you're in pain or have an injury you don't want to wait. We don't have waiting lists that will slow down your recovery. You can normally get an appointment within 24 hours.
- Thousands of people have trusted us to get them back on track over the years.
- The majority of our clients come and see us through a personal recommendation or come back with a different injury. Their experience is our reputation.
- Many of our patients have had previously unsuccessful physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathic or sports therapy treatment elsewhere before finally coming to see us. We get results.
Training, qualifications & experience
You can be assured that, at goPhysio, you can expect only the highest standards of treatment at all times. All our Physiotherapists are members of the Health Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. This ensures you are seeing a professional who has completed an approved course and is governed by set standards and a Professional Code of Conduct.
Lets face it, your body is a pretty precious commodity and you can't trust just anyone to work on it. Training, experience & regulation is paramount and we take it all very seriously to ensure you are treated respectfully and professionally. Our large team of physiotherapists ensures you have access to a huge range of experiences & specialities, whatever your problem.
All of our physiotherapists have either a BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or a Pre-registration MSc. Many are currently working towards further MSc or PHD qualifications in their specialist field.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
- We have clinics in 3 convenient locations - Chandlers Ford, David lloyd Southampton & Dibden Purlieu.
- You can book an appointment online via our website www.gophysiotherapy.co.uk
- We offer flexible appointments times to suit you, from as early as 6.30am right up until 9.30pm
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions