Giedre Babrauskiene BSc(Hons), FEA, MBAcC, Practitioner of Chinese Acupuncture
Light Centre Moorgate
168a London Wall
Wellness Therapy Centre
44 Surrey Street
Giedre's approach is to treat the individual as a whole, by working with the body and mind in tandem to bring the person back to a state of “homoeostasis”. From this state of homoeostasis true health and a real sense of well-being will emerge.
Giedre graduated from Middlesex University, London with First Class degree in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. As a member of the British Acupuncture Council, she is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice. Also, Giedre is a member of Cosmetic Acupuncture UK, The Professional Practitioner Network.
In 2012, during her clinical practice at Liaoning Hospital of Chinese Medicine in Shenyang, China, Giedre had deepened her knowledge and practical skills with top Chinese Doctors and Professors. She specialised in treating neurological, muscular –skeletal and gynaecological diseases, and had clinical practice in anti-aging and cosmetology department.
Being the member of “Projects Abroad” organisation, Giedre went to Nepal in 2013, where she worked as a volunteer acupuncturist in Sahara physiotherapy rehabilitation hospital in Kathmandu. For 3 months she provided treatments of acupuncture, massage, moxibustion and cupping for stroke patients, patients with MS, muscular – skeletal, neurological and other disorders.
In addition, Giedre completed Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA) and Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy masterclass course and gained quality experience during clinical practice with Paul Atkins, Founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture and author of the books “The Pocket Guide to Facial Enhancement Acupuncture” and "Facial Enhance Acupuncture".
Giedre is awarded by ITEC diploma, and is licensed Swedish/Holistic/Deep tissue massage therapist.
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Acupuncture for all aspects of women's health issues, from menarche to menopause, dysmenorrhoea and infertility to restore, promote and maintain good health
- Acupuncture for acute & chronic pain, muscular – skeletal disorders including back pain, sciatica and arthritis.
- Insomnia, migraines, anxiety, depression and other stress related disorders.
- Gastro - intestinal and eating disorders, chronic fatigue, hypertension, addictions etc.
- Facial Enhancement Acupuncture & Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy.
- Acupuncture and cupping/cupping massage for weight loss.
- Swedish/holistic/deep tissue massage.
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture can help with symptoms such as:
Neurological, psycho-emotional, muscular - skeletal, gynaecological, stress related disorders and others such as menopause, hypertension, eating disorders, weight loss, chronic fatigue, addictions etc.
Facial Enhance Acupuncture and Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy can help with:
- Firming and uplifting sagging skin, rejuvenating skin, boosting skin nutrition and improving hydration, reducing the bags under eyes, increases collagen production resulting in reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation marks and open pores.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (hons) Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
Diploma in Facial Enhance Acupuncture
Diploma in Micro needle Therapy
ITEC diploma of Sweedish Massage
Member of BAcC, CAUK
Other available therapies
Swedish/Holistic/Deep tissue massage therapist
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Acupuncture 60min/£60
- Facial Enhancement Acupuncture £70 (initial cons), £60/h (follow up)
- Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy: whole face £170, specific area (forehead, cheeks, around lips, scar) £110/h
- Manual Lymphatic drainage, Deep tissue massage 60min/£60
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions