F. Theo Theodoris - Mobile Massage
Hi I'm Theo, I am a mobile massage therapist for 25+ years now and visit people in their home or place of work.
I cover from the lightest touch of a relaxing aromatherapy massage to a deep tissue sports massage.
Massages are tailored to your individual needs.
From working as a Development Officer for the British Sports Association For The Disabled I visit both Care Homes and Residential Homes.
I am an awarded winner of being "the best business in the community" at the Sutton Business Awards and a finalist in the The South London Business Awards.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 ITEC Sports Massage ITEC. RAW. DIPL. SCHN. MSCC
- CRB enhanced check First Aid Cert ITEC to DBS enhanced check First Aid Cert ITEC
- Advanced Hand Reflexology Diploma
- Vice Chairman Of The Sutton Complementary Health Network Massage Therapist to The London Marathon, Cyclists and Horse Riders
- Vice Chairman and Public Relations Officer for The Sutton Complementary Health Network 2017/18
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
I am Vice Chairman of The Sutton Complementary Health Network chairing a support group for 28+ therapists in The Sutton Cheam Epsom Ewell Worcester Park Banstead area.
Photos & videos
As I am a mobile therapist it depends on where I am travelling to, so please call for fees.
I was the in-house massage therapist at The Hilton where one of my clients was Sharon Davis the Olympic Swimmer.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Mon - Friday 10am - 10pm Weekends 11am - 10pm