Fiona Bullock LicAc (Hons) MBAcC
01614838455 / 07969 624605
Acupuncture offers a safe and effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions. I have experience in treating conditions including:
- anxiety, stress, panic attacks and depression
- muscular and joint pain
- fertility (male and female)
- assisted conception (IVF, IUI etc)
- pregnancy related conditions and wellbeing
- gynaecological problems including menstrual problems
- endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- low energy and poor sleeping patterns
- digestive problems
- smoking addiction.
As acupuncture treats the whole person rather than just the symptoms, patients often also experience a feeling of wellbeing and better energy following treatment.
This also means that it can be very effective when you don't 'feel right' but don't have a medical diagnosis.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a first class honours degree from the College of Traditional Acupuncture in Leamington Spa and am a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
I am a member of the Acupuncture Fertility Network and have a special interest in treating female and male infertility and assisting with IVF treatments.
£50 for consultation and first treatment (2 hour appointment)
£35 for subsequent treatments (1 hour).
Maps & Directions