I offer Reiki healing in person and distantly and I have been trained in Reiki Tummo healing since 2003. Reiki is a safe, non-intrusive and natural way to promote health and wellbeing by restoring balance to mind, body and spirit. It can be applied for many conditions and is suitable for babies, children, pregnant ladies and adults.
Reiki Tummo works by stimulating the flow of vital energy within and around our bodies. This helps to recharge and rebalance the flow of our subtle energies, relieving the effect of stress while activating the body’s ability to heal itself.
Some benefits of Reiki Tummo Healing are:
- Deep relaxation
- Reducing stress and calming the mind
- Better connection to the heart
- Improving overall health and well being
- Enhancing your sleep
The Reiki I practise is called Reiki Tummo. Reiki Tummo deals with both universal energy (Reiki) and Kundalini (Tummo). It is practised by thousands of people around the world. For more information about Reiki Tummo you can read on my website and follow the links: http://heartfulnesstherapy.com/reiki/
Training, qualifications & experience
My Reiki Tummo training has been received through Padmacahaya, International Institute for Inner Study.
My first training in Reiki Tummo started in 2003. I have completed the following:
Reiki Tummo levels 1, 2, 3a
Meditation and Kundalini workshops
Mastering Reiki Tummo
and many more advanced retreats and workshops
I also have many years experience of running a Reiki healing clinic for the public.
Other available therapies
Reiki, Healing, Meditation
- Face-to-face: £30 (45 mins)
- Distant healing: £20 (30 mins)
Discounted rates for block bookings of 6 sessions (£150 for 6 sessions when booked in advance). I also offer concessionary rates for babies, children, students, retired people and for some people on a lower salary or no income, so please let me know what your circumstances are if you would like to request a concessionary rate.
What is involved?
- I take a brief history of your ailments
- You lie on a massage table or mat fully clothed and relax. I usually talk you through a brief relaxation process to enhance the benefits of the healing.
- The beautiful Reiki Tummo healing energy will be channelled through my hands to you from head to toe, front and back of your body. It works on your physical and non physical body.
- An individual session lasts about 45 minutes but I also do shorter sessions if required (30mins)
I also offer introduction to meditation, which is supportive of the healing process with Reiki Tummo, for those who wish to learn more. I am available for face to face appointments weekdays during the day and some Saturdays. Please contact me for current availability.
My practice is within easy reach from most parts of London and Waltham Forest, such as Walthamstow, Leyton, Leytonstone, Highams Park, Snaresbrook, Woodford, Woodford Green, South Woodford, Wanstead, Tottenham, Highbury and Islington, Old Street, Edmonton, Stamford Hill, Hackney, Clapton, Chingford, Edmonton, Finsbury Park, Manor House and Redbridge.
Please see my website for further information: http://heartfulnesstherapy.com/reiki/
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||Dutch, German, French|