07784861115 / 07784861115
As your trained practitioner I will conduct your Indian head massage and Reflexology using a variety of massage techniques on the upper back, shoulders, neck and head to promote good circulation and relief from muscular strains which can be caused by injury or poor posture in addition to this, the potential benefits to having an Indian head massage are widespread.
Indian head massage can
- restore joint movement and mobility,
- promote hair growth and relieve eye strain,
- Sinus problems, insomnia and fibrous adhesions in the neck and shoulders.
- Indian head massage can also substantially reduce neck and shoulder restriction and pain.
- The treatment also relieves stress and tension, enhances concentration and clear thinking and creates a feeling of mental calmness and physical well- being which can last up to several days following treatment.
Your massage can be performed with you (the client) sitting in a therapy chair or you can then have the opportunity to lie down, face up on the therapy couch so that the latter stages of the massage can be performed, namely your face.
You can choose to have your massage fully clothed or I can provide an elasticated toweling wrap or sarong.
Your massage will last approximately 40 minutes. However, on your 1st massage please allow 10 minutes extra to complete your patient record card.
To book an appointment and find out more:
Training, qualifications & experience
For your own peace of mind I am fully insured and a member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists.
Diploma in Indian Head Massage
Professional Standards for Therapists
Adult and Child DBS checked
UK registered Nutritionist
Women Only Service
Photos & videos
Please contact me to discuss your options and fee's.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time. I do work days, evenings and weekends