Earthflower Therapies is the complementary therapy practice of Emma Charlton ITHMA MIFPA PGCE. I offer Aromatherapy with deep, releasing Massage & Reiki at my clinic in Twickenham, South West London. I am an advanced clinical aromatherapy practitioner - I run a Bespoke Blending for Health clinic where I create individual essential oil blends to support clients' health & wellbeing.
We are all individuals, therefore no two Earthflower Therapy treatments are the same. Aromatherapy blends, massage techniques and pressure are tailored to each client, making each visit a unique & holistic experience. Importantly, the client is always in control. This personalised approach allows clients to release and re-charge in the tranquil and supportive environment of the Earthflower Therapies clinic room.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an experienced therapist, having qualified as an Aromatherapist at the dawn of the century & completed many advanced training courses since, including:-
2000 - Aromatherapy & Massage Diploma, The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy
2004 - Aromatherapy & Massage in Pregnancy & Labour, The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy
2005 - Reiki Master Practitioner, Stewart IvoryUsui/Tibestan Reiki Master
2010 - Advanced Practitioner, NO HANDS MASSAGE®
2014 - Advanced Clinical Aromatherapy, Essential Oils Resource Consultants
Over the years my work experience has included:-
- Significant experience working with pregnant women
- Working with adults living with HIV & AIDS
- Providing work place massage at large companies and events
- Advanced training in on-site massage, Indian Head Massage as well as many other specialised training courses (some as listed above)
- Teaching aromatherapy & massage at one of Britain’s leading aromatherapy colleges, The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy & previously at the Raworth Institute
I am a member of the following professional and federal bodies:-
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (www.cnhc.org.uk) – the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners; I’m registered as a CNHC Aromatherapist
- International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (www.ifparoma.org) – the UK’s largest professional body of aromatherapists
- The No Hands Massage Association (www.nohandsmasage.com)
Other available therapies
Aromatherapy & Massage (75 minutes) - £50.00
Reiki (60 minutes) - £45.00
Bespoke Blending for Health (30 minutes) - £20.00 + product cost
£10 discounts are offered to retired persons, full time students and those in receipt of welfare benefits - proof will be asked for (sorry, but concessions are not available for Bespoke Blending sessions). On-going reductions are available for regular clients.
Please visit my website for more information about how I work. In particular you might be intrigued by 'no hands' massage; this is not hands-off energy work, nor is it using elbows! My website explains more, or visit www.nohandsmassage.com. Feel free to email or phone me for more information or to ask any questions before you book. Please note that I always confirm first appointments by phone.
Maps & Directions