Elizabeth Edwards Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
49 Hillbury Road
01883625675 / 07949262599
Elizabeth Edwards Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic provides specialist & effective tailored treatments.
Elizabeth specializes in neuromusculoskeletal/sports Physiotherapy, Western Medical Acupuncture,and Sports Massage.
Elizabeth provides an initial consultation before commencing treatment to ensure your full history is taken and the best treatment plan will be discussed with you, with the aim of not only returning you to your normal self but better!
Training, qualifications & experience
Elizabeth Edwards is registered with:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Physio First
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Medico-Legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MLACP)
Elizabeth completed her training at St George's Hospital Medical School University of London, she has experience in neurological and cardio-respiratory physiotherapy but specializes in and is passionate about the treatment of musculoskeletal & sports injuries/conditions.
Elizabeth keeps her knowledge up to date and cutting edge by regularly completing continuing professional development (CPD) courses.
Other available therapies
- Physiotherapy Initial Consultation including First Treatment (1 hour) - £80
- Physiotherapy Subsequent Treatments (1 hour) - £80
- Maintenance Deep Tissue/Sports Massage (1 hour) - £60
Cash, Cheques & BACS payment accepted.
We are also recognised by the majority of private medical insurance companies. Please contact us or your provider for further details.
Payment MUST be received at time of treatment. Elizabeth Edwards Physiotherapy reserve the right to charge the full amount for any appointments missed. Clients must give 24 hours notice to cancel or they will be charged if appointments are not attended.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm