Being a body therapist has been extremely rewarding to me.
I love the exploratory nature of the work and the amazing results.
It may be useful to know how I work; having been trained in numerous methods for over a decade I tend to use a variety of skills to solve my clients symptoms and gain access to the cause of their imbalance. Treating with the skills I have and advising with dietary and yoga (being a trained nutritionist, colonic hydro therapist and yoga teacher), when it is appropriate.
Training, qualifications & experience
Holistic Integrated Massage -
Cranial Sacral therapy,
Thai Massage -
North - with clothes on
South - with the use of oil
Indian Head Massage / Chair Massage
Reiki Therapy III with Spiritual Healing
Other available therapies
My many years of experience has given my an understanding of the body's sociology. Partnered with my training as a Yoga teacher I assess postural alignment and work to balance it in my treatment and within the after care advice I give.
- Full Consultation is taken.
- Reflects the decades of years of experience and the holistic treatment.
- Each session my clients recieve a FULL treatment, no rush to the treatment under an hour, before the next client. Therefore each individuals recieves full care and attention.
- Dietry or exercise advice is given when necessary.
- Distance Healing is offered when it is also appropriate.
- Follow up contact is also made optional.
Holistic Integrated Massage 60 - 90 minutes £50
Traditional Thai Massage 60 - 90 minutes £50
Indian Head Massage 60 - 75 minutes £40
Reiki Therapy & Spiritual Healing 60 - 75 minutes £40
Yoga Therapy (one too one) 75 - 90 minutes £25
- It is a sad fact that the working life of a masseur is limited by the stress they put on their thumbs, so grab the chance of a massage by Dionne while you can.
- I have MS and have needed a regular massage for many years to release stress from my body -- about 10 years ago I was looking for a new masseur and found Dionne's name in the registered list. I'm used to masseurs anyway but Dionne has an infectious sense of humour that would put anyone at ease. She is easily the most accomplished that I have experienced -- and I have tried masseurs when travelling in India, Japan, Australia, Sri Lanka, USA, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Her great ability is to combine practices from several different schools of massage to suit the individual on that day -- for example joint manipulation, intense pressure, Meridian lines, and the usual techniques from Swedish and sports massage.
- I loved the fact that you never knew exactly what she was going to do during a session, whereas most masseurs are very predictable. She makes a point of caring about you as an individual and takes time to find out how you are before beginning the session -- her compassion is deep and sincere. She doesn't hold back from telling you how to look after your body better. I would recommend Dionne without reservation to anyone.
By Howard Capelin
- I found my Thai massage experience truly amazing. My first words were simply "wow wow wow". What I enjoyed the most was that I was able to be in complete state of relaxation and complete peace. I find it difficult to meditate as my mind often wonders. However, I was able to during this experience.
- I found Dionne calm, caring and very passionate about her gift of helping others. Dionne gives her all during the session and you easily feel her strong presence. Dionne offers a lot more than 'a massage' Dionne offer fantastic Holistic and wellbeing advice to support a Healthy and Holistic lifestyle. I recommend that everyone takes the opportunity to experience a Thai Massage as it allows you to remove both mental and physical stresses on the body.
- I felt very calm and peaceful after my session- a feeling that I have found nearly impossible to achieve elsewhere.
By Kara Thomas
- I had no hesitation with working with Dionne I felt at ease and safe in her hands.
- Dionne has a very down to earth and caring approach and was able to answer my questions thoroughly. She explained the process clearly and I felt she knew what she was doing. As such I was able to relax and I got some quite powerful results from my colonic with Dionne. It was a very spiritual experience. Lots of emotional releases and I was able to see things more clearly and make changes in my life as a result.
- Dionne has a lot of experience in working with the body and as such understands the body well.
- I would recommend her as a colonic therapist.
By Jessica Tasker
Maps & Directions
Monday - Firday 1 Saturday per month