12 Brooke Avenue
Qualified therapist offering a range of treatments including:
- Bowen Technique
- Spiritual Healing
- Access Consciousness - The Bars
Training, qualifications & experience
I am insured with Balens, and I am a member of the following organisations:
- The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH)
- The British Society of Dowsers (BSD)
- I specialise in The Bowen Technique and trained with theEuropean College of Bowen Studies qualifying in January 1999. (now known as The College of Bowen Studies)
- Having been a Reiki Master for many years I decided that I would train with The Healing Trust, The National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH) qualifying in July 2012
Other available therapies
I have studied Thought Field Therapy at level 1 and The Emmett technique at level 2,
and frequently add in parts of these therapies to enhance my work and your relaxing experience.
I charge £40 per treatment - which may last up to an hour and a half. The first session which is the consultation and treatment may last longer and is £55
Concessionary rate for those over age 65 or not earning is £35 with the first session at £47
I offer a free, half hour, no obligation consultation. This is not part of your initial consultation but rather a 'get to know me' opportunity; especially if complementary therapy is new to you. Please contact me for more information
I work intuitively much of the time, and with the help of my trusty pendulum will regularly dowse to check what is best for you.
Having been a Bowen Therapist and Healer for many years, I am delighted to help when I can, doing work I love.
I work from my home where our relaxing front room is my treatment room.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday, including those evenings