Feel Good Balham
7 Hildreth Street Mews
07522464586 / 07522464586
I have been studying and practicing various forms of energy psychology and energy healing since 2010 when events in my own life demanded I take a new approach to wellbeing and living.
Energy healing tools such as EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, Birth Matrix Reimprinting, which enables you to access pre-conscious memories and address issues such as separation or not belonging, as well as process and heal any birth trauma or loss of your own children, and uncovering my life purpose through a Soul Plan Reading, have completely changed my life.
My passion is to empower you to recognise your own healing potential and guide you towards clarity and resolution no matter what your current situation.
I offer a warm, welcoming and intuitive approach to whatever situation or event you may be struggling with. I believe that within everyone, no matter how deeply buried, lies the potential to release inner emotional conflicts or physical pain so you can truly feel more balanced, peaceful and able to move freely into the flow of life. No one needs to feel stuck and there is always another way.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Spiritual Counsellor - trained by Blue Marsden - Founder of the Holistic Healing College.
- EFT - trained by EFT Master Karl Dawson.
- EFT and Matrix Reimprinting - trained by EFT Master and creator of Matrix Reimprinting and the founder of the EFTMR Academy - Karl Dawson.
- Birth Matrix Reimprinting - trained by creator Sharon King.
- Soul Plan Reading practioner - trained by Soul Plan therapy founder and Hay House Author Blue Marsden.
- Advanced Theta Healer - trained by Theta Healing teacher Mayella Reynolds
Other available therapies
Matrix Birth Reimprinting
Soul Plan Reading
One hour session - £70
90 minute session - £95
Soul Plan Reading 90 minute session - £85. Full birth name required a minimum of 72 hours before appointment.
Ideally all first sessions should be booked for 90 minutes to allow for initial consultation.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday and Wednesday between 10am and 9pm. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 10am and 2.30pm. Saturday between 10am and 2pm.