Professional foot care in the comfort of your own home provided by Deborah Haycox DPodM, SRCh, MChS. Covering Southam and surrounding villages, Kenilworth, Dunchurch and Warwick.
Treatments available for
* Diabetic foot care/ assessments
* Heel pain/plantar fasciitis
* Nail problems
* Heel fissures
* Verrucae/ cryotherapy
* Ingrowing toenails
Why choose Pedihealth Podiatry?
* Local, independent practitioner
* Mobile, experienced Podiatrist
* Competitive prices
* Professional, friendly service
* Offering a high standard of care to vulnerable patients, including those with dementia
* Full professional indemnity cover
* Hospice/hospital visits by arrangement
Training, qualifications & experience
Deborah qualified as a State Registered Chiropodist/Podiatrist from The Birmingham school of Podiatry 27 years ago, and has worked for The NHS and privately since then.
She is a member of The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, and is registered with The Heath and Care Professions Coucil (HCPC).
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions