Danny O'Rawe N.D.
577a Lisburn Road
I am a traditional herbalist and naturopath offering consultations on all health conditions using the wisdom of centuries-old natural medicine traditions combined with modern scientific thought.
- A broad range of herbal medicines - I practice traditional Western Herbal Medicine.
- Individualized nutrition and lifestyle advice, including written reports.
- Independent lab testing (Hormones, Liver Function, Metals, Parasites etc).
- Food Intolerance Testing (Blood Test).
- A selection of leading supplements and vitamins with considerable discounts.
- Tailored dietary planning and weight management.
- Sleep hygiene counseling .
- Iridology - constitutional analysis of the iris of the eye.
- Appropriate Exercise Routines.
Everything is tailored to the individual. Please note if you are suffering from a serious, acute or potentially life-threatening condition, such as cancer, I urge you to visit with your GP or specialist before booking in with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 30 years experience working with plants and was a lay herbalist from 1986. In 2004 I decided to get a formal qualification and trained to become a naturopath and herbalist.
I have the following qualifications:
Cert. Aromatherapy (1986)
Smallholder - herb and vegetable grower (1989-1996)
RHS Cert. Horticulture (2002)
Diploma Aromatherapy (2007)
Naturopathy N.D. (2007)
Diploma Herbal Medicine (2009)
Cert Iridology (2011)
MSc Herbal Medicine (2015)
I am consultant, former president and current vice-president of the Irish Register of Herbalists, Ireland's largest professional body for the herbal sector, as of 2016.
I am a Registered Naturopath with the General Naturopathic Council. I am a member of the American Herbalist Guild and the American Botanical Council. I am founder of the Community of Irish Herbalists and the annual HerbFeast event. I am founder of the Plant Healer Federation, an international association of professional and traditional herbalists.
I lecture for a number of colleges in herbal medicine and naturopathic nutrition. I am a student mentor and leading consultant in herbal medicine.
£55 initial, £35 follow-Ups
Concessions are available. Please ask.
Prices do not include herbal remedies or supplements.
Further details on pricing and FAQ can be found at www.belfastherbalist.co.uk.
If you answer yes to any of the following why not consider booking in with me today?
1. Do you suffer from one or more symptoms and yet don't feel 'unwell enough' to visit with your GP?
2. Have you visited GP's and specialists about your health problems already but to no avail?
3. Do you want to find natural alternatives to orthodox medication, for example because you suffer from the side-effects of that medication?
4. Do you think you have problems with certain foods but are not sure which foods or where to start with your diet?
5.Would you like to know a little about your constitution, the strengths and weaknesses you may have inherited, and how to take better care?
6. Would you like tailor-made advice on all aspects of your nutrition and lifestyle?
Then consider getting in touch today! See www.belfastherbalist.co.uk
Maps & Directions
Mon-Tues 8am-3pm Fri 10am-7pm