Core Recovery Physiotherapy
07868 242877 / 07868 242877
Core Recovery Physiotherapy provides personalised physiotherapy treatment in the comfort of your own home in and around the Portsmouth area. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.
Typical conditions we help treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Joint and ligament injuries
- Rehabilitation following fractures and orthopaedic surgery
- Nerve pain such as Sciatica
- Sports injuries
Specialist treatments we can offer:
- Spinal manipulation and joint mobilisation
- Soft tissue massage
- Electrotherapy, such as ultrasound
- Exercise prescription and gym rehabilitation
- Education on self help strategies and long term condition management.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified from the University of Southampton in 2010 with BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy. Once qualified, I moved to Somerset and completed junior rotations within Respiratory medicine, Elderly and Neurological rehabilitation and Orthopaedic rehabilitation. Whilst in Somerset I worked with a local rugby club providing sports rehabilitation, injury prevention and pitch side first aid, which spurred my interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Since 2012 I have specialised in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and currently work within both NHS and private sectors. I have undertaken additional training in acupuncture, myofascial release and clinical Pilates and use these as complementary therapies to my physiotherapy practise.
I am a registered member of:
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- The Acupuncture Association of Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Member organisations *
Initial Assessment £45 - Up to 1 Hour
Follow up £40 - Up to 45 minutes
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Flexible appointments available 7 days a week in the comfort of your own home.