Charmaine Sala Massage Specialist
I am a mobile practitioner and cover between Basingstoke, Reading and surrounding areas cover the following therapies:
- Pregnancy Massage (Throughout all trimesters)
- labour Massage
- Baby Massage Instructor (From Newborn to 6 Months. 1-2-1 or mini group setting)
- Therapeutic Massage (For relaxation)
- Deep Tissue Massage (Not too dissimilar to Sports Massage. Very slow flow of strokes to target those deeper muscles groups that cause chronic pain.
- Doula Training in 2017
- Post Pregnancy Support
I will try to work around the clients lifestyle and happy to accommodate as much as possible.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 3 National Diploma in Swedish Massage (Stafford College, 2004).
- Pregnancy Practitioner Award (St Mary's Twickenham, 2015).
- Baby Massage Instructor (Hands On Babies, 2015).
- Advanced Deep Tissue Massage Award (Gateway Workshops, 2015).
- Doula Training in 2017.
- Current DBS.
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Certification.
I am also a Level 2 Qualified Gymnastics Coach and I circulate around Schools to promote the Sport and aid towards a better healthy life for young children and young adults.
45 minutes = £30.00
60 minutes = £40.00
75 minutes = £50.00
90 minutes = £60.00
5 Week Course £50.00 in a mini group setting (Minimum 4 maximum 8)
5 Week Course £80.00 1-2-1.
*Gift Vouchers Available*
Training to become a Doula/Birth Partner in 2017.
Can offer Labour Massage as a service.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
I am available most Day and Evenings and also most Saturday Mornings.