Caroline Worsley MSc ITEC VTCT
Batter Lane, Rawdon
Qualified massage therapist offering holistic body massage, pregnancy and postnatal massage, Mizan abdominal therapy, Indian head massage, organic prescription facials and aroma-blend massage. I use high quality organic products from Neal's Yard Remedies in all of my treatments. I work from my home-based practice in Rawdon, north west Leeds.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified massage therapist.
- Diplomas in complementary therapies, pregnancy massage, holistic massage, holistic facials and Indian head massage.
- Mizan abdominal therapist: traditional reproductive healing to relieve problems with menstruation, menopause, fertility and digestive problems. For more info see mizantherapy.com
- Qualified nurse and health visitor.
- Birth & Postnatal doula. Find me on Doula UK. Trained with Nurturing Birth.
- Member of and insured by the Complementary Therapists' Association (CThA).
- Body massage treatments are priced at: £35 for 60 mins, £40 for 75 mins & £45 for 90 mins.
- Indian head massage treatments: £30 for 50 mins.
- Organic & Holistic facial with scalp & foot massage using luxury products from Neal's Yard Remedies: £35 for 60 mins and £40 for deluxe 75 mins.
- Regular customer discount available when multiple treatments are booked in advance.
- Gift vouchers available with free P&P
- Prices charged are for time spent massaging and consultation time is free.
I am also a birth & postnatal doula so please contact me if you would like pregnancy, birth and/or post-birth support. Reduced rates are available since I am still in the mentored period. Available for block bookings of a minimum of 20 hours per package taken in blocks of minimum 3-3.5 hour sessions i.e. hire me for a 21 hour package and book me for half a day (3.5hrs) for 6 weeks or a full day for 3 weeks (or a combination). Contact me to discuss your needs and we can work out a package to suit you from £10 per hour.
I am also a Regional Leader and Independent Consultant for NYR Organic (Neal's Yard Remedies). I am happy to advise on their range of organic health and beauty products to suit your skin type. You can also shop at: uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/carolineworsley
Association of Breastfeeding Mothers (ABM) Mother Supporter (breastfeeding peer support).
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Wednesday & Fri 10-3pm Sat 10- 1pm. Other times available on enquiry.