0113 258 1126 / 07906 065694
Carole is a Reiki Master and has been working as a Reiki Healer for over thirteen years.
She continues with her healing work as well as teaching Reiki to others who feel drawn to become healers themselves. Reiki can help with conditions such as ME, MS, depression, serious health issues, stress/anxiety, or sleep problems. This gentle but effective energy comes through the healers hands to you. Reiki can heal on physical, mental and emotional levels. This can enrich the whole of your life in so many different ways. Carole is also a fully trained and experienced counsellor who uses her skills to help you in whatever you bring.
"I work within a separate healing space, and I can be flexible with appointment times. There is easy parking on a quiet road. The space is on the ground floor and is wheelchair friendly. If you have never experienced Reiki before why not give it a try? Most of my clients feel the energy and experience a deep relaxation".
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA(HONS) 2002
- Reiki Master Teacher 2006
- Advanced Diploma in Developing People and Human Relations Practise (Counselling).2004
- Certificate in Spiritual Counselling (Isle of Avalon Foundation).2006
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy. 2014
25 years fostering children and working with families in crisis.
Experience of working with the bereaved at Cruse.
Experience of working within Anger Management.
Counselling for low self esteem, grief/loss issues/ relationship matters and depression.
Hypnotherapy for weight loss, phobias, stress/anxiety, pain relief, and self confidence.
Spiritual Counselling for some guidance into your life path, cleansing and clearing space i.e. homes/offices, meditation for stress and deep relaxation and spiritual dilemmas.
Other available therapies
- Spiritual Counselling
- Reiki Healing, Teaching and Attunement
- Meditation Group/ Reiki Share
- Reiki £35.00 one hour appointment.
- Reiki Teaching and Attunement £150.00 per level.
- Counselling £45.00 per one hour appointment.
- Spiritual Counselling £45.00 per one hour appointment.
- Hypnotherapy £60.00 per session.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Flexible appointment times including Saturdays.