Carla Jones - Magnolia Therapies
My name is Carla Jones and I offer a full range of massage therapy and reflexology treatments in Louth, Lincolnshire. I offer deep tissue massage, hot stone massage and reflexology, Indian Head massage and pregnancy massage and reflexology. I have a particular interest in women's health and have taken many further studies in maternity care, in order to provide safe and effective treatments from pre-conception through the postnatal period.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and the Complementary Therapists Assocation (CThA). As a member of these organisations, I follow a strict code of conduct and keep my skills up to date with continuing professional development. I hold a full DBS check and have first aid training. My training includes:
- ITEC level 3 diploma in Massage
- ITEC level 3 diploma in Reflexology
- Advanced and Remedial Massage - Alison Rostron School of Massage
- Spinning Babies workshop with Gail Tully
- Maternity massage study day with Suzanne Yates from Well Mother
- Myofascial Release - Mike Bell, Gateway Workshops
- Hot Stone Reflexology - Sue Ricks
- Foot Reading workshop - Sue Ricks
- Introduction to Counselling Skills - Who Are You Now? Andrea Rippon
- Maternity Reflexology, Part 1 - Jenni Grant
- Introduction to Reflexology and Cancer Care - Dr. Peter Mackereth
Prices range from £20-£35
Please see my website for full list of prices.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions