I teach personalised yoga to meet the needs of a wide variety of people through individual lessons. My objective in teaching is to help others gain improvements in health, mobility, fitness and clarity of the mind, through their practice.
Individual lessons can be tailored for therapy, to maintain your health or to develop your own yoga practice at home.
What to expect in an individual yoga lesson.
You will be taught a personal yoga practice, which is designed for your needs, to follow regularly at home.
The practice can vary in length, depending on its role and how much time you are able to make available. Typically, I would suggest a practice around 25 minutes to begin with.
During your free yoga consultation we will have an opportunity to discuss your needs, personal goals and ways you can establish a consistent home practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been teaching yoga since 2010, I currently teach in Pembrokeshire and Swansea.
I have experience of teaching students with a variety of health conditions including back pain, postural issues and tension, arthritis, stress, amongst many other conditions. I have also taught and continue to teach students who are aiming to maintain or improve their health by following and developing a personalised regular yoga practice.
I hold the following accreditations:
- cYs (Centre of Yoga Studies) Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapy Practitioner Diploma. (500hrs)
- BWY (British Wheel of Yoga) National Governing Body Associate Yoga Teacher status
- EUFNY (European Union of Federations of Yoga) European Teacher Registration.
- cYs (Centre of Yoga Studies) Yoga in Pregnancy Teacher
- cYs (Centre of Yoga Studies) Sound and Yoga Chant Teacher
- cYs (Centre of Yoga Studies) Workshops: Foundational Level One Yoga Teacher
- Alpha Safety Training. Emergency First Aid at Work – Nov 2013
Individual Lessons Swansea or Pembrokeshire
|Initial consultation||30 minutes||Free of charge|
|First lesson||up to 1 hour 15 minutes||£45.00|
|Lesson||up to 1 hour||£37.00|
I am currently offering a discount for a block booking of 6 sessions (1 full consultation & lesson, 2 lessons and 3 reviews which usually span over 3-4 months at £190.00, (usual price £209) payable in 3 instalments (£70, £60, £60). Don’t forget your initial 30 minute consultation is free.
Please contact me if you would like to find out more or to arrange a meeting for a free 30 minute consultation.
Maps & Directions
10:00 - 5:00 pm Mon - Fri for calls, or leave a message outside these hours