I have worked with Stress, Migraines, Infertility, IBS, Insomnia, Birth Trauma, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Tinnitus, RSI, PSTD, Dental Trauma, Post-pregnancy realignment and more. I work with the nervous system to restore physical, emotional and energetic wellbeing.
I became interested in Craniosacral Therapy after I was recommended to try it for migraines and back ache caused by tight tendons, having walked on my toes all my life.
Following a series of life-changing treatments I experienced a release of deeply ingrained tension that had been stored in my fascia since birth, resulting in my tendons relaxing and nervous system re-setting. My personal experience of the benefits of Craniosacral Therapy and the changes I've witnessed in others have led me to have my own practice.
I'm passionate about healing and awakening the resources naturally available to us. I currently stand as PR Chair of the Craniosacral Therapy Association. I practice Qi Gong, Tai Chi and Yoga, and teach Meditation and Developmental Baby Massage.
Training, qualifications & experience
- RCST, College Craniosacral Therapy
- Anatomy Physiology, Pathology CCST
- Foundation in Embryology with Elissa Dell
- CST & The Dentistry System with Dr Granville Langley Smith
- Developmental Baby Massage Teacher Training with Peter Walker
- 100 hrs Meditation Teacher Training with Yogi Ashokananda
- Yi Jin Jing with Master Jennifer Lee
- Dao Hua with Zhixing Wang
- Healing Tao with Leigh Blyth & GrandMaster Mantak Chia
- BAHons, MA
Other available therapies
Developmental Baby Massage
Meditation & Mindfulness
Fees vary for each location, please contact me for details.
Babies and children may need shorter appointments.
Maps & Directions