Barbara Mastropirro - Kinesiologist Cert.A.S.K.
2 Lambert Way
Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that works on every aspect of health, the physical, psychological, emotional, nutritional and spiritual levels, to identify and relieve the stress which may be preventing the individual from enjoying excellent health.
In June 2008 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Within 15 days from the diagnosis, I had already undergone surgery and put on a course of 26 radio-therapy sessions and hormonal therapy.
In 2011 the side effects of the medication and coming to terms with a potential life threatening illness had taken their toll on my physical and mental well-being. I suffered from an almost constant and debilitating back pain and a profound depression. I was in a very dark place and saw no light at the end of the tunnel, until a dear friend introduced me to the wonderful world of Healing and Kinesiology.
My health and life were transformed.
The constant tiredness, lack of energy, poor sleeping patterns and depression, which thwarted my being constantly, were replaced by a vibrant and energetic physical strength and I discovered that balanced health can be achieved naturally if the body is given the correct support.
Having witnessed first-hand the amazing transformation my body underwent, I decided to train as a Kinesiologist and help others to regain their natural well-being.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional qualification with T.A.S.K (the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology)
- VTCT Level 3 in Anatomy and Phyiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- I qualified through the Health Sciences Academy as a Nutritional Therapist
- Currently advancing my studies with SAK (the School of Advanced Kinesiology)
Photos & videos
Your session and fees
The session will start, whether you are new to Kinesiology or a returning patient, with a chat about how you feel and your life of style, stress level, eating habits etc. You do not have to answer or talk about anything you are uncomfortable with at the time, but as much information as possible is helpful.
You will lay on the table fully clothed. What will follow is a series of muscle energy tests’ around the body. I will test you against specialised nutrition, food sensitivities and stressors and other stimuli.
The treatment will include lymphatic massage, light pressure on neurovascular points around the face and head, holding and tapping various acupressure points over the body, tracing meridian lines, talking through emotions and stresses, herbal flower remedies on the tongue, specialised nutrition, talking about life styles changes and more.
Your first session will last up to 90 minutes and follow ups are around 60 minutes.
How many sessions? This will vary by the type of issue, the lengh it has causing problems and your interest in continuing with the sessions.
Fees and packages
90 minutes initial consultation and treatment GBP 85
60 minutes follow-up treatment GBP 70
Buy 4 follow-up treatments GBP 265 – save GBP 15
Package including initial consultation and three 60 minutes session GBP 275 – save GBP 20
“Please not that the cost of any required supplements or products is will be charged extra”
What clients say about me:
* From the very first visit I knew I was in safe hands. Barbara listened to my problem and approached dealing with it in a professional manner. I was quick to see improvement and on subsequent visits the situation improved dramatically. She also found through the tecniquethat I would find that if I took certain prescribed supplements it would benefit my body. I trusted her judgement and have found that on top of helping my knee problem, my clicking joints have improved, my sleep has become far more settled and I have far greater energy and concentration. I cannot stress enough how beneficial a series of treatments are with this lady.
* I had an amazing kinesiology session with Barbara Mastropirro this afternoon.She really knows her stuff !! I have been a fan of kinesiology for over 10 years and during that time the remedies prescribed have enhanced the healing process in my recovery to good health. Barbara works in a way that I have not experienced before and it blew me away!! Thank you Barbara for everything. Looking forward to another session with you soon.
I had my first kinesiology session with Barbara and cannot recommend her enough. She was very skilful and took the time and care with me and tailored the therapy based on my physical and emotional needs. I left feeling relaxed and more aware of my body. I've got my second session already scheduled in already and I can't wait! Thank you Barbara
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
E4 7SG hours: 10am to 7pm excepts Thursday & Sunday
N12 9EP hours: 2.30pm to 6.30pm 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month
I will be away from 26th August to 5th September.