Reflections Complementary Therapy - Tony Luczak
8 Westbourne Road
Welcome to Reflections Complementary Therapy
We are a small practice based in Bexleyheath, Kent, offering treatments in holistic massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, sports injuries, back pain treatment and kinesiotaping. We also offer gift certificates for those special occasions. Why not purchase yours today, starting from just £10...!
Read more: http://www.reflectionstherapy.co.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
Tony Luczak: Sports Massage Practitioner
I'm a qualified sports massage practitioner as well as a sports massage tutor. Additionally, I offer treatments in sports injuries, back pain and kinesiotaping.
My background is as a First Aid trainer and tutor with St John Ambulance and have been a member of the organisation for 30 years.
I hold the following qualifications:
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage - Bexley Adult Education College
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage - Bexley Adult Education College
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology - Bexley Adult Education College
- Deep Tissue Massage - Bexley Adult Education College
- Kinesio Taping Fundamentals (KT1) - Kinesio UK
- Kinesio Taping Advanced (KT2) - Kinesio UK
- First Aid at Work certificate - St John Ambulance
- NVQ Level 4 Award in Learning and Development - City and Guilds
- Level 4 Award in the IQA Assessment Process - City and Guilds
I'm currently studying the BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Clinical Sports & Remedial Massage with BlueChip Massage Bridging Programme and CPD School
If you wish to discuss any of the above treatments in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Accredited register membership
Massage: Holistic, Deep Tissue & Sports (incl Kinesiotaping)
- 60 minutes: £35
- 30 minutes: £20
Kinesiotaping (w/o massage treatment)
Payment must be made at time of treatment by cash or gift certificate.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information and offers:
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions