ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic
24 Foundry Lane
66A Maypole Road
01342537610 / 07429067499
Welcome to ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic - East Grinstead, Horsham
ANRC Physiotherapy clinic is concerned with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means rather than by drugs helping to restore movement and function to as near normal as possible. ANRC Physiotherapy clinic is a one of its kind Neuromusculaskeletel Rehabilitation centre specializing in the prevention, assessment, treatment of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), other Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD),Childhood Disabilities through interdisciplinary approach.
It is a healthcare profession with a science foundation and is held to be within the sphere of conventional rather than alternative medicine.
What to expect when you visit a Chartered Physiotherapist in Private Practice ?
- The Physiotherapists will first take a detailed history of your condition together with any relevant past medical history.
- A physical assessment will then be undertaken to determine the clinical diagnosis of your problem. The physiotherapist will discuss with you a proposed
- Treatment plan and will give you an estimate as to the length of treatment required and the probable outcome of your treatment.
Training, qualifications & experience
Mr Praveen Jayasimhan
Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Dip in Yoga Therapy, Dip in Acupuncture Registered in UK-HPC 97964, Member of ISE, IAP & MSCPSenior Chartered Physiotherapist and Ergonomist.
Director-ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic(Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation) LTD.
United Kingdom, East Grinstead-Crawley, Horsham, Ashurstwood and Lingfield
I am working as a Senior Physiotherapist and Ergonomist in ANRC Physiotherapy clinics and have more than 9 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy mainly chronic pain management, ergonomics and Sports injury.
Treated more than 10000 RSI & other Neuromusculoskeletal disorder patients from different countries from the world and conducted various free medical camps for physically disabled children and for chronic pain management, computer work station analysis on IT companies.
Worked as ergonomic consultant for many IT companies like AMD India Engineering Pvt Ltd Bangalore, Wipro – Bangalore ( had not less than 20 thousand employees) , Cisco Bangalore, I also have experience in working Neuro-rehabilitation-hands on therapy for RSI rehabilitation and other kinds of pain management. Specialising in hands own physiotherapy includes trigger point therapy, muscle exergy techniques (MET), myofascial release, soft tissue and articular mobilisations also various sports injury taping techniques.
Special Interests and Skills:
- Physical Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), Neck and Back Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pain Conditions like Fibromyalgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo )BPPV, Stroke and other neurological conditions etc1. Physical Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), Neck and Back Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pain Conditions like Fibromyalgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo )BPPV, Stroke and other neurological conditions etc.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation for Neuromuscular Disorders like Cerebral Palsy, CTEV, spina bifida etc.)
- 3. Ergonomics for preventing work related musculoskeletal disorders
Special Training attended:
- Musculoskeletal Risk Assessment using OCRA,MAPO, RULA and NIOSH lifting formula by D. Colombini, N Battevi and L Pigini from University of Milan, Italy.
- Advanced Course on Ergonomics by Prof. Arun Garg (Author of Revised NIOSH lifting equation and Strain Index), from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Advance course in functional spasticity management- By Dr Deepak Sharan Director Recoup Bangalore India and Prof C K Senthilkumar- The Principal Garden City College Bangalore.
- Training workshops on Manual Therapy, Myotherapy, Fitness, Ergonomics, Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Diploma in Acupuncture (D.Ac) from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Institute of Spiritual, Cultural & Holistic Health Science Centre
- • Kinesio taping-Sports injuries/Work related musculoskeletal injuries.
- Charted Society of Physiotherapist.( http://www.csp.org.uk/)
- Indian Association Physiotherapist (http://www.physiotherapyindia.org)
- Indian Society of Ergonomics (http://www.ise.org.in/)
- HCPC -United Kingdom Reg no.PH97964 (http://www.hpc-uk.org/)
Ms Asija V.S
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and SurgerySenior Ayurveda Massage therapist
worked as Medical officer at Dhathri Ayurveda Panchakarma Kendra for two years and well trained in Panchakarma Procedure and Massage techniques
Member organisations *
Fees and Appointment
|Initial consultation||Initial assessment and treatment lasting approximately 45 minutes||£ 60.00|
|Physiotherapy||30 to 45 minute treatment session||£48.00|
|Insurance Companies||Variable Rates||Call|
|Domiciliary visit||Home visit by one of our physiotherapists||£80.00|
|Domiciliary Follow up||Physiotherapy follow up session’s||£70.00|
|E-Fitness||10-Sessions of exercises class and Work station assessment||£250.00|
Indian- Kerala traditional massage therapy
|Full Body Relaxation Massage||£60 (45 Min)|
|Deep Tissue Massage||£60 (45 Min)|
|Neck And Shoulder Massage||£35 (25 Min)|
|Back Hot Oil Massage||£40 (25 Min)|
|Indian Head Massage||£35 (25 Min)|
|Foot Massage||£30 (25 Min)|
|Face Massage||£30 (25 Min)|
NB- Domiciliary visits are available for the patients only who could not travel to the clinic or living in Nursing home’s or residential home’s .Within 25 miles away from the clinic.
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic is recognised by HCPC, CSP Various Insurance companies like: Bupa, Rapid recovery, Speed medical Simply health etc..
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic - East Grinstead, Horsham
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic is a one of its kind Neuromusculaskeletel Rehabilitation centre specializing in the prevention, assessment, treatment of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), other Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) and Childhood Disabilities through interdisciplinary approach.
Provides bed side Physiotherapy for elderly people for mobility training, Stroke management, Spinal code injuries, MS, Cerebral Palsy and many more
All our Crawley physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and are chartered. This guarantees that their qualification is properly recognised, are governed by a professional code of conduct and they are covered by professional liability insurance. For more information visit the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy website.
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy brings relief to people of all ages in reducing pain and improving mobility. Restoration of normal body posture and alignment can lead to a speedy recovery and prevent recurrence of the problem. Physiotherapy is suitable for all disorders that have the symptoms of pain, stiffness, loss of movement and weakness. The following benefits can be gained with physiotherapy.
- Alleviation of pain
- Restoration of motion in joints and increase in the range of motion
- Relief from chronic ailments like arthritis
- Pre-operative rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation/Stroke rehabilitation/Spinal code injury
- Improved mobility and physical co-ordination
Physio Therapy Services
- RSI- repetitive stress or strain Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Myofacial Pain Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Low Back pain
- Upperback pain
- Neck pain
- Reflex sympathetic Dystrophy
- Back pack injuries
- Postural injuries
- Corporate Services
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Friday 9 am to 8pm