Anne Whelan (Aire Valley Holistics)
6 Thorp Garth
Feeling stressed, fed up or just feel the need for some 'me' time? An hour spent relaxing and clearing your mind will set you on the right path to a new approach to life and an overall sense of well being.
I am Anne Whelan, Director of Aire Valley Holistics, based in Bradford, West Yorkshire . I am a fully qualified, insured and registered Reflexology, Reiki, Crystal Therapy and Natural Lift Facial Massage practitioner.
I first qualified in Reflexology in 1999, studying with the British School of Reflexology and since then have added Reiki, Crystal Therapy and Natural Lift Facial Massage to my qualifications.
As a member of The Association of Reflexologists, The British Reflexology Association, The Reiki Association and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, I am required to continually develop my knowledge as part of my professional development.
Introductory offer on all treatments. Discounts for block bookings, over 60's and children. Gift vouchers available from £5.00.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding my treatments and how they may help you. I look forward to treating you. Take care.
Training, qualifications & experience
Reflexology - qualified with Bayly School of Refelxology in 1999 Diploma
Reiki - qualified with Gateway in 2015 Diploma
Natural Lift Facial Massage - qualified with Gateway in 2015 Diploma
Crystal Therapy - qualified with Gateway in 2016 Diploma
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
Natural Lift Facial Massage
Photos & videos
INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
- FULL REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT £18.00
- FULL REIKI SESSION £18.00
- FULL CRYSTAL THERAPY SESSION £18.00
- FULL NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE £25.00
FULL PRICE LIST
- Reflexology taster session (30 mins) £15.00
- Reflexology full treatment (60 mins). £25.00
- Block of six treatments £125.00 (one treatment free) - payment in advance
- Reiki taster session (30 mins). £15.00
- Reiki full session (60 mins). £25.00
- Block of six sessions £125.00 (one treatment free) - payment in advance
- Crystal Therapy session (40 mins) £25.00
- Chakra Balance (30 mins) £20.00
- Block of six Crystal Therapy sessions £125.00 (one treatment free) - payment in advance
- Block of six Chakra Balance £100.00 (one treatment free) - payment in advance
- Natural Lift Facial Massage taster session (30 mins) £25.00
- Full Natural Lift Facial Massage (60 mins) £40.00
- Block of six Natural Lift Facial Massage sessions £200.00 (one treatment free) - payment in advance
- 20% discount for over 65's and children on individual treatments
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that involves specific massage to reflex areas found in the feet and hands. These reflex areas correspond to all parts of the body, forming a map of the body on the feet and hands. Reflexology can be a wonderfully relaxing experience where you can take time out from everyday stresses and strains.
Reiki is a therapy that anyone can enjoy at any time in their life. There is no age limit. It can be used alongside conventional or other complementary treatments to promote relaxation and improve well being. It is non-religious and as such can be accepted by anyone of any faith or creed.
Animals can benefit from Reiki as it relaxes and soothes. Most animals love the energy, especially dogs and cats.
Crystal Therapy is a holistic treatment that can be enjoyed by most. Crystals are placed on the body to balance the flow of energy and so bring about a sense of well being and relaxation. This therapy is NOT suitable for clients fitted with a pace maker.
Natural Lift Facial Massage incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques drawn from Japanese and Indian face massage. It treats the surface and also deep facial tissues with refined, gentle hand and finger manipulation. It has no side effects and is a very effective method of facial care
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Tuesday 10am - 8pm, Wednesday 10am - 8pm, Friday 10am - 8pm