Reflexology By Anne Baker ITEC, CThA, CNHC
Little Chalfont Surgery
200 White Lion Road
Reflexology for the whole family!
I have over 10 years experience in traditional and maternity reflexology as well as running baby reflexology workshops.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of Complementary Therapists Association
- ITEC Diploma Anatomy and Physiology
- ITEC Diploma Reflexology
- Certification in Maternity Reflexology part 1
- Certification in Maternity Reflexology part 2
- Member of the Complementary & Natural Health Council
- Member of Bucks Business First
Accredited register membership
First Session £55 (includes medical consultation)
Subsequent treatments £45
Course £200 (consists of 5 treatments)
Under 18 first session £40 (includes medical consultation)
Under 18 subsequent treatments £35
Under 18 course £150 (consists of 5 treatments)
Baby workshop £40 per child
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions